Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Britain didn’t accept a single Christian refugee, accepted Muslims only

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2019, 02:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Does anyone still dispute that Islam is a privileged ideology/religion throughout the West.
QuoteThere were 1,112 Syrian refugees resettled in the UK in the first three months of the year. The Home Office now admits that there was not a single Christian among them, Premier Christian Radio reports.

The information, including the rejection of Christian applicants, came to light following a freedom of information request by the Barnabas Fund – a charity that supports persecuted Christians.

Only Muslim refugee applicants from the war-torn country have been accepted and resettled.

The statement by the charity said: "As Barnabas Fund recently reported, of the 7,060 Syrian refugees the UNHCR recommended to the UK in 2017 only 25 were Christians (0.35 per cent). However, the Home Office only accepted eleven of these – meaning that Christians made up only 0.23 per cent of Syrian refugees resettled in the UK last year."

They further explained they had to "go to considerable lengths to obtain these figures in the face of what appeared to be a sustained attempt by Home Office officials to avoid their release".

The Home Office only providing the information after the charity took the "extreme step of obtaining an order from the Information Commissioner's Office threatening the Home Office with contempt of court proceedings in the High Court".

The statement continued: "It is widely accepted that Christians, who constituted around 10 per cent of Syria's pre-war population, were specifically targeted by jihadi rebels and continue to be at risk.

As last year's statistics more than amply demonstrate, this is not a statistical blip. It shows a pattern of underrepresentation and significant prima facie evidence of discrimination that the government has a legal duty to take concrete steps to address."

A half million Syrians have been killed and 6.1 million internally displaced since the vicious war began seven years ago.

The Home Office responded to the newly revealed figures: "The vulnerable person resettlement scheme prioritises the most vulnerable refugees who have fled the Syrian conflict, regardless of race, religion or ethnicity.

"We are working with the UNHCR and other partners to reach groups that might be reluctant to register for the scheme for fear of discrimination and unaware of the options available to them."

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/britain-didnt-accept-a-single-christian-refugee-accepted-muslims-only/?fbclid=IwAR01wtw084RSL2pw8D754uI7lE48hjA7CabTFd6hvg1Lvt2F8gaEkjlgagM">https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/brita ... gaEkjlgagM">https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/britain-didnt-accept-a-single-christian-refugee-accepted-muslims-only/?fbclid=IwAR01wtw084RSL2pw8D754uI7lE48hjA7CabTFd6hvg1Lvt2F8gaEkjlgagM

Anonymous

I gather Britain doesn't accept Christian refugees from the MIddle East because they face no discrimination let alone persecution.

:001_rolleyes:

cc

This whole thing has been sick from the gitgo. Those most needing refuge don't get it including also Yazidis and Kurds

Obviously there is a deliberate plan to fill the country with islamics  .. while Christians, the most in need of it, are not welcome

Canada and Western Europe  is just as bad. The leadership of Western society is sick to the core
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"This whole thing has been sick from the gitgo. Those most needing refuge don't get it including also Yazidis and Kurds

Obviously there is a deliberate plan to fill the country with islamics  .. while Christians, the most in need of it, are not welcome

Canada and Western Europe  is just as bad. The leadership of Western society is sick to the core

Yes.

Gaon

I thought this cartoon says it all about the futility of expecting reciprocation from the Arab world.

https://warsclerotic.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/welcome-to-saudi-arabia.jpg">
The Russian Rock It

cc

So that's were all the Christians have gone

That explains why we have none to take

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"So that's were all the Christians have gone

That explains why we have none to take

I never would have guessed. ac_toofunny
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Does anyone still dispute that Islam is a privileged ideology/religion throughout the West.

I would not use Britain as a touchstone for how immigration is managed "throughout the West".

We tend to focus on basket case governments that have failed their people, like Britain, France, Germany and Sweden. Canada may be added to that list. The US has created its own problem with Mexico and countries further south.

But most "Western" nations have not followed that path. Australia, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Austria and many other nations have maintained border integrity and sensible immigration policies...some European nations in defiance of EU doctrine.

I think the UK, France and Germany are lost causes...things will only get worse, not better. But there are many nations who are putting up the No Vacancy sign and restricting the influence of muslims, either by restricting numbers or imposing legal barriers.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Does anyone still dispute that Islam is a privileged ideology/religion throughout the West.

I would not use Britain as a touchstone for how immigration is managed "throughout the West".

We tend to focus on basket case governments that have failed their people, like Britain, France, Germany and Sweden. Canada may be added to that list. The US has created its own problem with Mexico and countries further south.

But most "Western" nations have not followed that path. Australia, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Austria and many other nations have maintained border integrity and sensible immigration policies...some European nations in defiance of EU doctrine.

I think the UK, France and Germany are lost causes...things will only get worse, not better. But there are many nations who are putting up the No Vacancy sign and restricting the influence of muslims, either by restricting numbers or imposing legal barriers.

Israel was heading in the direction of Germany, UK, France and Sweden. Common sense has returned.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Exactly.

Whereas common sense on its own cannot save the UK, Germany, France and Sweden.

Berry Sweet

I personally am sick n tired of hearing about Islam, Muslim and refugee shit.

I'm not a fan of muslims.  Majority of them seem to think their God is the one true God and everything about them is special or holy.  To be a person of faith, is to accept everyone, not just your own beliefs.

cc

They are here to stay ..  and baby-bomb us  .. and bring more

We ain't seen nothin but the tip of it

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That is usually the only part of the spear you get to see...

That is for sure.