The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ok time to set the story straight....

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Give me a break, CC...  This cliquey shit has been going on for ages...  I think the height was reached when everyone had to Skype with Real Woman, or else they couldn't be part of the 'cool kids' pack...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"That's one thing I missed about original DV...  There really wasn't much of a cliquey environment there, and the original Mods & Admin didn't play the favouritism game.  Things started to change eventually though, when a different set of players eventually moved in to run the show.  I never did care for the changes, but the writing was on the wall.

Perhaps one reason old DV worked better, was the fact that it had more traffic and posters...

Now these forums only have a small poster base left, and I can assure you from outside looking in, these forums and posters are cliquey as hell.  Make no mistake about that.  I have seen favouritism that has absolutely blown my mind, and was something that I wouldn't put up with when I modded, which I'm sure some of the other mods didn't care for.

I can understand both sides of the argument...  While Scouse does have 'controversial' views, no doubt we can agree on that, he is nonetheless correct on his views of the forum 'clique.'  

What elevates this issue to the next level, is when Mods and especially even the Admins of forums actively join in...  Both of these forums do this to some extent, and historically that would've been a big 'no-no'...

Just my $0.02 that you didn't pay for, so take it as you will...

That forum apparently had the plug pulled on it long ago. Even if it was still around I guarantee it would not be that busy today.

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Give me a break, CC...  This cliquey shit has been going on for ages...  I think the height was reached when everyone had to Skype with Real Woman, or else they couldn't be part of the 'cool kids' pack...

You do see things in strange ways .. especially when RW was an  outlier by choice

As for skype parties, I and many you have or would label had no part in it

Just More Melshit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Half the forum thought they were hot shit, 'cause Skypeing with RW...

I just stood there and shook my fucking head thinking, "It's now come to this?"

cc

Saw no such thing

Just More Melshit

Your mind is playing funny tricks on you

Chuck Bronson

The only good thing to come of that was when Dinky's Clownfish voice changer add-on malfunctioned...  At least that story was good for a laugh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Saw no such thing

Just More Melshit

You fail to see much...  only because your attention is unable to focus on anything other than Nazi's and Muslims.

Berry Sweet

Things change over time, they dont stay the same forever.  People need to change with the times.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Mel has evs and mimi and the delicate nazi has us the Asian clique. ac_toofunny

Give it a rest, Gook, like you've already been told to do.

And seeing as how I am permabanned for life from Evs & Mimi's forum, I think we can all agree that my 'relationship' with them has pretty much come to an end...

They still like to mention me though, just as you like to mention me in a thread that has nothing to do with me.

Then again, what should I expect from some fucking gook that can't contribute anything other than Copy & Paste shit that nobody reads, and throws insults out regularly that really aren't clever nor witty, even though you may think they are.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Give me a break, CC...  This cliquey shit has been going on for ages...  I think the height was reached when everyone had to Skype with Real Woman, or else they couldn't be part of the 'cool kids' pack...

Once again, you demonstrate your ignorance and stupidity in equal proportion.

The Skype "party" invitation was broadcast in the forum, and EVERYONE was welcome to join in.

Even you.

If you feel you were deliberately excluded, I am more than happy to schedule another one around your availability.

cc

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "cc"Saw no such thing

Just More Melshit

You fail to see much...  only because your attention is unable to focus on anything other than Nazi's and Muslims.

Strange. You and our nazi rely almost totally on Ad Homs to slither out of everything

Must be something lacking in the jeans

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"

The Skype "party" invitation was broadcast in the forum, and EVERYONE was welcome to join in.

Even you.

If you feel you were deliberately excluded, I am more than happy to schedule another one around your availability.

And once again you demonstrate your failure to comprehend my post.

I was simply using that as one of many examples that shows just how 'cliquey' this place can get, when the posters get together for some Skype jerk-fest...

Just another example of fail, much like you.

Bricktop

Right.

So everyone is invited...nay...URGED to participate, and this evidences the existence of a clique?

I credit you for being consistent, if nothing else, twinky dink.

Just because nobody likes and respects you, it doesn't prove the existence of a clique, fool. It demonstrates how odious and repellent you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Even you.

And once again you demonstrate your failure to comprehend my post.

I was simply using that as one of many examples that shows just how 'cliquey' this place can get, when the posters get together for some Skype jerk-fest...

Just another example of fail, much like you.

I don't know anything about that. I do know RW talked to Dinky Feud without him using a voice distorter.

Chuck Bronson

Either way, this thread isn't about me.  It's about Scouse and why he left.

The biggest difference between him and I, is that he just left, while I haven't.  His reasons for leaving are almost exactly what I've been stating here for some time.

So, I guess your claim, Bricktop, and The Korean, and Shen et al, that I am the reason posters leave doesn't hold much water now, does it?

Maybe it's YOU fucks that are actually the reason why.  Of course Fash is too blind to even fathom this possible from her favourite inner circle, but others have stated the same also...