Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Ok time to set the story straight....

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Either way, this thread isn't about me.  It's about Scouse and why he left.

The biggest difference between him and I, is that he just left, while I haven't.  His reasons for leaving are almost exactly what I've been stating here for some time.

So, I guess your claim, Bricktop, and The Korean, and Shen et al, that I am the reason posters leave doesn't hold much water now, does it?

Maybe it's YOU fucks that are actually the reason why.  Of course Fash is too blind to even fathom this possible from her favourite inner circle, but others have stated the same also...

You brought up about cliques and regular skype chats. I wasn't part of it if it happened at all.

Chuck Bronson

Either way, I'm about to leave this place also.  Fash and her 'inner circle' that she tries so hard to protect and defend can finally be happy when the last of 'us' are gone.  You won't be bothered with us interrupting your jerk-fest anymore.

cc

Shame on you

You shouldn't be talking about Fash's "inner circle" on a public forum
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Either way, I'm about to leave this place also.

ac_lmfao

Just like the last 337 times you left this place, eh, bozo?

You CAN'T leave, corky. Welcome to the Hotel California.

We're ALL you have, as sad and disturbing as that sounds. This is your only social interaction.

Reflect on that, and consider why that is...

cc

I'll set my "Mel is leaving forever" timer running

I always wanted to know how long forever is

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Either way, I'm about to leave this place also.

ac_lmfao

Just like the last 337 times you left this place, eh, bozo?

You CAN'T leave, corky. Welcome to the Hotel California.

We're ALL you have, as sad and disturbing as that sounds. This is your only social interaction.

Reflect on that, and consider why that is...

Oh really? You are the poster that wants me gone probably more than anyone here, but others dislike me also...  Shen Li, Seoulbro, CC to a lesser extent...

Every day I get to hear how 'we' don't like you, the 'forum' doesn't like you, etc...  That's all that comes out of your mouth, non-stop.

I could tell you to go fuck yourselves, but why don't I just grant you your wish instead?

And with that, you've now lost two posters in one thread, Fash!  Well done...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I'll set my "Mel is leaving forever" timer running

I always wanted to know how long forever is

Until the next time he's hammered.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Give me a break, CC...  This cliquey shit has been going on for ages...  I think the height was reached when everyone had to Skype with Real Woman, or else they couldn't be part of the 'cool kids' pack...

You do see things in strange ways .. especially when RW was an  outlier by choice

As for skype parties, I and many you have or would label had no part in it

Just More Melshit

This place has changed since she left and for the better.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Until the next time he's hammered.

Which will be tonight, when he's sitting alone on your Thanksgiving, feeling sorry for himself and blaming everyone else but himself for his isolation and the revulsion he generates.

ac_boring

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"
This place has changed since she left and for the better.

I was going to invite her back!!!

ac_blush

cc

The outgoing internet to Oz was just disconnected.

Funny bout that

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"The outgoing internet to Oz was just disconnected.

Funny bout that

Real funny.

cc

I meant "from" Oz.... I think that's the cable I snipped ... oops, I mean that somehow got  snipped

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-wKiLjN6vVJ0%2FTwKP-GgWZtI%2FAAAAAAAABPo%2FrKLxuCIaGNM%2Fs1600%2Fbroken_internet.jpg&f=1">

Somet*#@! iz wron":) wi}+ my in*&%^net...

:12336yw_th:

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Until the next time he's hammered.

I don't think so.  Tired of telling 'all the usual suspects' here to fuck off, so if the 'clique' dislikes me as they constantly claim, then they can continue to dislike me without my presence.  It's the sensible thing for me to do, and in the end everyone is happy.

Tried to give Erica's forum a go, but I was booted before I could even post there...  Very odd.  Registration went well (I know how to fucking register on forums), adjusted up my profile settings to my preferences, and a few minutes later got kicked.  My username went from successfully registered to non-existent.  From the forums I've modded, only human intervention could kick a user after registration, especially if no posts have yet been made.

Maybe they don't like me there already either, but that's OK...  Fuck it all.  You can find me at 4chan, where I can actually find accepting posters in the numbers necessary to discuss almost anything of interest, without any fucking clique action in progress.