Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ok time to set the story straight....

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2018, 05:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Us?

What "us"?

You don't belong to any other collective than in your own fucked up mind.

I'm here because it pleases me to be be here. Not to please anyone else. I enjoy the company, with one or two exceptions.

You're in the "exceptions".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Blurt"You refuse all interaction with forum members away from focused, public threads. Which is fine. But it makes you an inaccessible group of one. A solo clique.

I only log in, because I like you, Blurt...  You know I do, as you make me smile even though I'm sure that is not your intention!  In fact, probably far from it!

In response to your claim, that may be true, but I do this for a reason...  And I'll explain:

Some of the best material and interactions from all posters that I've seen, was just before Snitz DV went Kaput.  This was essentially due to the simple fact that the majority of the posters weren't 'friends,' nor were sucking each others cocks and cunts...

When Evs and Mimi moved in, I WARNED Vin...  I did.  This ISN'T the way, but he didn't listen and caved to those two hags.  They fail to understand that I was actively involved in creating that forum, before they were even posting there.  They can spin it any way they want, but that is the truth.  I fucking warned Vin, but he didn't listen.

Basically, these forums work best when we all aren't friends.  Facebook is for friends.

And THAT is why I continue to keep my distance from any and all...

Oscar is a great example...  A spamming clown that is friends with Mimi, and is given a free pass to do what he wants.

This is why I became frustrated with Vin, knowing how Mimi and Evs are, and knowing how they 'build' a certain environment around themselves that is only advantageous to themselves, and to them only.

I don't wanna be your friend, basically, but I love to see you post whatever is on your mind Blurt!

Seems I've heard this record played before on another forum.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel.

Departed for good on November the 23rd.

Returned on the 24th.

As predictable as gravity.

Re-Departed for good on November the 24th.

Re-Re-Returned on the 25th

Quote from: "Same old MANY Years Ago BS Broken Record Stuck on Repeat" ....just before Snitz DV went Kaput. ..... were sucking each others cocks and cunts...

..... I WARNED Vin... I did.  .... I fucking warned Vin, but he didn't listen...

Re-Re-Re Return ................

Don't know why he keeps leaving. We need constant reminding about old DV and his imagined glory days of the far distant past
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel.

Departed for good on November the 23rd.

Returned on the 24th.

As predictable as gravity.

Re-Departed for good on November the 24th.

Re-Re-Returned on the 25th

Quote from: "Same old MANY Years Ago BS Broken Record Stuck on Repeat" ....just before Snitz DV went Kaput. ..... were sucking each others cocks and cunts...

..... I WARNED Vin... I did.  .... I fucking warned Vin, but he didn't listen...

Re-Re-Re Return ................

Don't know why he keeps leaving. We need constant reminding about old DV and his imagined glory days of the far distant past

And some guy named Vin.

cc

I knew Vin (or Vinny) in that he gave me his personal email address so that I could let him know if and when a  rouge islam-lovin mod tried to take me out. Had several back and forths.

One mod took me out .. I think it was for pics of gays "hanging around" cranes in  downtown Tehran. Vin fixed it in less than an hour and mod was gone

He booted a mod or 2 when it happened. Prolly Rohammid & Co.

Never noticed mel as a mod ... Only mel noticed it  :laugh:

Vin was a really good guy ... even reorganized the site operation several times trying to get it right / to work well for members.

His listened to me and others and acted accordingly.

His fatal failing was that he didn't listen to mel  :icon_wink: .. We will likely be reminded of that later today
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I knew Vin (or Vinny) in that he gave me his personal email address so that I could let him know if and when a  rouge islam-lovin mod tried to take me out. Had several back and forths.

One mod took me out .. I think it was for pics of gays "hanging around" cranes in  downtown Tehran. Vin fixed it in less than an hour and mod was gone

He booted a mod or 2 when it happened. Prolly Rohammid & Co.

Never noticed mel as a mod ... Only mel noticed it  :laugh:

Vin was a really good guy ... even reorganized the site operation several times trying to get it right / to work well for members.

His listened to me and others and acted accordingly. His only problem was that he didn't listen to mel  :icon_wink:

I didn't know that forum. I am sure it was good, but it's gone. The only person that can't let go of that fact seems to be Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Maybe its time for us white people to die..

We had a good run..

">

Good Lord. Some white people should not be raising kids.

I do agree that white civilization save for maybe Eastern Europe has ran it's course. Scouse is in denial. Not nearly enough Britons want zero refuees let alone the minute number who share his nazi fantasies. He would be best to look into migrating to Poland, Hungary, or the Czech Republic.

I am out of Canada in five years and five months. It can't come soon enough for me.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel is seriously disturbed.

He gets drunk and than complains about us..

He did the same on VF..

I don't know exactly what he wants, but maybe he can't find it here or on VF, he should expand his search.

Bricktop

It's not what he wants.

He has a mental health issue.

It's what he NEEDS.

Professional help and medication.

He is addicted to forums, because that is the only human social interaction he has. He needs help.

You would be doing him a favour by closing his account.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's not what he wants.

He has a mental health issue.

It's what he NEEDS.

Professional help and medication.

He is addicted to forums, because that is the only human social interaction he has. He needs help.

You would be doing him a favour by closing his account.

I believe that.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"  Fuck it all.  You can find me at 4chan, where I can actually find accepting posters in the numbers necessary to discuss almost anything of interest, without any fucking clique action in progress.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/52b38774dc24586c6c2d0db0a9508fd8/tumblr_pisjx6dV331ris16so1_1280.jpg">

JOE

Quote from: "cc"Best commented on via his usual Ad Hom method

Trying to translate -> seems Fash's skirt scared him away?

They sure don't make nazis like they used to, sigh

Wait!! Wait!! .. They never did make good ones

There might even be an element of truth in what he says.

Are you one of 'the clique' here at the bc, cc?

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"  Fuck it all.  You can find me at 4chan, where I can actually find accepting posters in the numbers necessary to discuss almost anything of interest, without any fucking clique action in progress.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/52b38774dc24586c6c2d0db0a9508fd8/tumblr_pisjx6dV331ris16so1_1280.jpg">

:laugh: