News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I put my Christmas tree up this evening!

Started by Berry Sweet, November 22, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I was supposed to go look for pink balls this evening, but I fell asleep.. I'm awake now.

For decorations?

No, to roast on an open fire with chestnut sauce!  ac_toofunny  I couldnt resist!!

Yes, pink balls as decorations for the tree.  I just about an entire package last year but the kid wanted blue...this year pink.  I want a mix, some plain, some with sparkles and I may buy pink feathers and decorate a few with them.

Gaon

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I was supposed to go look for pink balls this evening, but I fell asleep.. I'm awake now.

For decorations?

No, to roast on an open fire with chestnut sauce!  ac_toofunny  I couldnt resist!!

A Sauvignon blanc will go well with that. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"We don't do anything until December...usually 2 weeks before Christmas Day or thereabouts.

Christmas dinner is totally dependent on the weather forecast. The last 2 years has been very hot, so nobody's cooking roasts in that weather.

Sometimes, turkey. Or lobster. Or roast lamb or pork. Ham if it's hot.

But the principle is to do a minimum amount of effort and maximum time for fun in the pool.

Like Hanaukkah in Israel. ac_biggrin

I don't know what that is.

ac_dunno

Odinson

I usually get the tree like a week before christmas eve..

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We don't do anything until December...usually 2 weeks before Christmas Day or thereabouts.

Christmas dinner is totally dependent on the weather forecast. The last 2 years has been very hot, so nobody's cooking roasts in that weather.

But the principle is to do a minimum amount of effort and maximum time for fun in the pool.

Like Hanaukkah in Israel. ac_biggrin

I don't know what that is.

ac_dunno

It's the only civilized country in the Middle East. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

For decorations?

I only like white wine.  Red makes me sick.

Anonymous

For decorations?

Berry, I don't know anything about wine, but the word blanc means white in English.

Blazor

Usually I only like white as well, red is usually too acidic. One I had called Summer Red was actually good though, by Barefoot.

Ever had plum wine? Its been my favorite when I do wine, more of a dessert wine though. Believe it or not, the best one I've had so far is by Kikoman lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Usually I only like white as well, red is usually too acidic. One I had called Summer Red was actually good though, by Barefoot.

Ever had plum wine? Its been my favorite when I do wine, more of a dessert wine though. Believe it or not, the best one I've had so far is by Kikoman lol.

But, isn't Sauvignon blanc a white wine?

Blurt or Priscilla would be able to answer this.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You'll have to wait for one of them to answer, as Im not usually a wine guy  :laugh:

I've heard of that one, but never had it, so I dont know  ac_dunno

Anonymous

As you know, I have a very discriminating palate. And as an upper crust redneck, I can confirm it is a white wine.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

As you know, I have a very discriminating palate. And as an upper crust redneck, I can confirm it is a white wine.

Herman for the win, can honestly say I didnt see that one coming  :laugh:

But then again, he is one of the Alcohol Champions of the board  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Besides being a violent alcoholic rig pig, I am also a sophisticated global traveller. Today's redneck wears many hats. ac_toofunny

Blazor

Besides being a violent alcoholic rig pig, I am also a sophisticated global traveller. Today's redneck wears many hats. ac_toofunny

This is true my friend lol, this is true  ac_drinks

Anonymous

That reminds me of the year my family went to Mexico for Christmas.