News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Anyone remember 'Blurtsome' and 'Feel the Heat'?

Started by Chuck Bronson, December 03, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Both failed because they both sucked.  Truly a sad state of affairs.

That is all!  :laugh:

Lol!  :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

So much for Blurt's claim of being the spokesperson for 'tolerance and acceptance!'

He has much explaining to do!

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"So much for Blurt's claim of 'tolerance and acceptance!'

He has much explaining to do!

Lol!  :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

Once he's done buying female clothing from the bargain rack at Forever 21, he'd better get in this thread to offer some clarification!

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Once he's done buying female clothing from the bargain rack at Forever 21, he better get in this thread to offer some clarification!

:laugh:

JOE

Actually I kinda think Blurt has this Oedipus Complex.

Oedipus was the character in Ancient Greek literature who ended up killing his father and marrying his mother

">

Blurt secretly is in love with his mother.

But Blurt isnt just infatuated with mom but wants to become her.

So thats why he went trans.

And just like Oedipus ends up cutting his eyes out Blurt cuts off his you know what.

Same idea y'know.

Chuck Bronson

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Just like how Norman Bates became his mother!   :ohmy:

I guess there's no harm in Blurt goin trans.

Nobody got hurt.

It was jes' Blurt bein' Blurt.

Blurt said that his mother was a Plaboy bunny in one of Hugh Hefners exclusive  mens clubs in Montreal

Chuck Bronson

When I worked at an auto-recycler years ago, we had a tranny walk in looking for a specific car radio.  It was hands down one of the funniest experiences I have ever had the privilege of being a part of!

It's exactly what you'd think...  Dress, high heels, bad wig, complete with man-body, deep voice, and a mean five o'clock shadow!

My and my work buddy there had never laughed so hard in our lives! We had to hide down the engine isle! Even the owner could just barely keep a straight face!

We had tears rolling down our faces for a good half hour, we were laughing so hard!

Bricktop

Yet that tranny was probably better socially adjusted and happy with who he was than you are, Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It's a thread, not a pm. What part of that does your alcohol soaked brain not comprehend.

Exactly.....don't post a thread if you don't can't handle people commenting on it..

That doesn't excuse deliberate derailment though..

Those posts end up here.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet that tranny was probably better socially adjusted and happy with who he was than you are, Mel.

None of us can know this, since you don't know me, and neither of us know tranny.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Exactly.....don't post a thread if you don't can't handle people commenting on it..

Those posts end up here.

Aw, here comes Fash running to the aid of her 'chosen ones' again! How fucking shocking!

If you bothered to read the thread, you dumb Chink, you would see that it was HE that busts into my thread that obviously confuses him, throws insults, and demands that I only communicate via PM's.

And just like I told your little pet, I'll tell you the same thing...  Go fuck yourself.  Your bias and favouritism stinks to high heaven, but you know this already since posters here have left because of it.

Chuck Bronson

Those posts end up here.

This is comedic gold.

Did you come into this thread to remind me that thread derailments end up here?

Are you fucking joking?  You ENCOURAGE my legit threads to get shit up, and you have the fucking nerve to even post something like this, in my fucking thread, thus actually derailing it technically speaking?

You ARE just as much of a stunned cunt as your two 'friends' next door are, but many already know this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

Those posts end up here.

Aw, here comes Fash running to the aid of her 'chosen ones' again! How fucking shocking!

If you bothered to read the thread, you dumb Chink, you would see that it was HE that busts into my thread that obviously confuses him, throws insults, and demands that I only communicate via PM's.

And just like I told your little pet, I'll tell you the same thing...  Go fuck yourself.  Your bias and favouritism stinks to high heaven, but you know this already since posters here have left because of it.

Mel, you are so paranoid.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview