Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The prog war on white men rages on

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2018, 09:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We have always been our own worst enemy...but we are everyone else's nightmare when enraged.

We'll never unify against a common enemy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"When the white males start fighting back...and they will...those who are spreading hate will be called to account.

Who will white males be fighting. We are our own worst enemy.

That's something I was unaware of too until about three years ago.

Berry Sweet

People are dividing themselves.  Evil is winning and not many are doing anything to stop it.  The arrogance and self pity in this world is huge.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I like this girl.

">

So do I. Finally, you and i agree on something.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"We have always been our own worst enemy...but we are everyone else's nightmare when enraged.

We'll never unify against a common enemy.

White leftists hate whites who are not self hating leftists. White leftists, along with their Muslim allies want to finish us off for good.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: "Gaon"White leftists hate whites who are not self hating leftists. White leftists, along with their Muslim allies want to finish us off for good.

What an alliance!!

So called feminists and misogynists

I guess they don't get (or rather don't want to get) the irony / hypocrisy

Or, they "just don't care" in their war on whites who are not self hating leftists
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Gaon"White leftists hate whites who are not self hating leftists. White leftists, along with their Muslim allies want to finish us off for good.

What an alliance!!

So called feminists and misogynists

I guess they don't get (or rather don't want to get) the irony / hypocrisy

Or, they "just don't care" in their war on whites who are not self hating leftists

As long as they remain focused on their common white enemy, that's all that matters.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"When the white males start fighting back...and they will...those who are spreading hate will be called to account.

Who will white males be fighting. We are our own worst enemy.

Not all females are feminists...the "male feminists" that I've seen so far don't instill a great deal of fear, I'm afraid. Misguided, scrawny, noisy kids looking for a cause to validate themselves.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Male feminists aint human..

Hey, our prime minister calls himself a feminist....he's considered human....sort of.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hey, our prime minister calls himself a feminist....he's considered human....sort of.

I believe his political views adjust according to whatever is trendy at the moment.

As is with all these modern patrician class families.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I believe his political views adjust according to whatever is trendy at the moment.

He's so out of touch with average Canadians he has no idea what Canadians care about and doesn't care..

He's right and we're racist climate deniers.

:001_rolleyes:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

He's so out of touch with average Canadians he has no idea what Canadians care about and doesn't care..

He's right and we're racist climate deniers.

:001_rolleyes:

Of course he is.. He has lived in a very small bubble all his life.

Berry Sweet

He was born with a silver spoon in his ass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He was born with a silver spoon in his ass.