Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Pantywaste

Started by Anonymous, December 09, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

But YOU respect me, don't you, my compatriot!!! You think I'm worthy, right?

Right?

:shock:

cc

Of course I do.

I hope that helps get you by
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Whew...thanks cobber...

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"But YOU respect me, don't you, my compatriot!!! You think I'm worthy, right?

Right?

I read somewhere recently, that if Europeans see each other in other parts of the world, they simply walk on by, but if an Aussie sees another, they will talk to each other. I thought that was pretty cool.

My brother, out in Seattle, was amazed when he walked with me. I would have my smile on, nod at folks, and they would ask how I was and such. My brother on the other hand, says no one ever says anything to him or acknowledges him. I told him ya gotta smile more and be more friendly lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"But YOU respect me, don't you, my compatriot!!! You think I'm worthy, right?

Right?

I read somewhere recently, that if Europeans see each other in other parts of the world, they simply walk on by, but if an Aussie sees another, they will talk to each other. I thought that was pretty cool.

My brother, out in Seattle, was amazed when he walked with me. I would have my smile on, nod at folks, and they would ask how I was and such. My brother on the other hand, says no one ever says anything to him or acknowledges him. I told him ya gotta smile more and be more friendly lol.

The West coast attracts assholes.

Bricktop

Aussies will always connect when in foreign countries. It is considered rude if you do not respond to an Australian greeting.

I've "bumped" into Aussies throughout the UK and Scotland, Asia and Europe...always the same. Like old friends meeting.

We're a close knit nation.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Right?

Evidently lol. Maybe thats what keeps me from moving there  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Right?

It's true.  You gotta go out of your way to be happy, no ones going to do it for you.

Not very many people here acknowledge this kind of positive behaviour...I hold open doors and smile to people, and zero acknowledgment I did them a favour...a lot of women who think they are all that.  I always say thx to anyone who hold a door open...I even had a guy say thx for saying thx cause no one ever does.

Berry Sweet

Right?

You dont want to live here.  There is no quality to life.  Living in Vancouver is for snobs...its a competition of whose better than the next person.  Mostly just rich, lonely people with bad attitudes.

Everytime I go across the border, even to Bellingham, Seattle or Olympia....the attitude changes drastically...people in the states seem more happy.

I cant wait when the day arrives I can leave this city and get the hell out of here.  I'm tired of being surrounded by so many rich-wannabe losers.

Bricktop

It seems a lot of you Vancouverans want to leave.

Must be a shithole.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Right?

It's true.  You gotta go out of your way to be happy, no ones going to do it for you.

Not very many people here acknowledge this kind of positive behaviour...I hold open doors and smile to people, and zero acknowledgment I did them a favour...a lot of women who think they are all that.  I always say thx to anyone who hold a door open...I even had a guy say thx for saying thx cause no one ever does.

This is true! I think its what keeps us young too  ac_drinks

Btw, would you happen to be a Libra lol? I was born in a Libra and Scorpio cusp.

Blazor

Right?

You dont want to live here.  There is no quality to life.  Living in Vancouver is for snobs...its a competition of whose better than the next person.  Mostly just rich, lonely people with bad attitudes.

Everytime I go across the border, even to Bellingham, Seattle or Olympia....the attitude changes drastically...people in the states seem more happy.

I cant wait when the day arrives I can leave this city and get the hell out of here.  I'm tired of being surrounded by so many rich-wannabe losers.

Damn, that does sound like a sucky place. My brother tells me Olympia is where I should move to if I move out there.

Anonymous

Right?

I was in Vanacouver recently and I agree it's not exactly the most friendly city.

Bricktop

I thought you Canucks were like Australians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I thought you Canucks were like Australians.

Whites are a shrinking minority in Vancouver. And the whites that remain are progtard scum.

The Orientals are not the friendliest and the Pakis are rude assholes. To hell with Vancouver. :negative: