Started by Anonymous, December 14, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"How is your new enterprise doing Zetsu?

We're doing ok I guess, plus it's just me and my brother, we're still no were close to be called a large successful business lol.  Everyday is just my brother and I burning money for the business start up but still haven't earn a single penny.  All our friends assumed we're already super successful but they couldn't be any farther from the truth.  :001_tongue:

Have you had an uptick in sales for Christmas?

Currently I'm still figuring out how to get our webpage to show up from google's SEO, plus I doubt we'll be able to sell our first product before Christmas.  :001_tongue:

Im good at getting websites on the first page of a google search, usually near the top. If you need advice, just let me know  ac_smile

Cool okie, lol if I still end up pulling my last strand of hair from trying to get my website to work, then I'll be back, and begging you for help.  :001_tongue:

Lol right on  :laugh:

If you have your keywords in place, and description and such, it could still take a few weeks for the spiders to crawl your site, especially a new site. Found this out last year, as Google has changed. Use to be it would crawl and be visible within a few days.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.