Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Chinese Student Poisoned Black Roommate in Series of Racist Attacks, Police Say

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't understand why anyone who has such a problem with multiculturalism would even want to to study in a multicultural country.

It's most likely they want the best of teh Western world, but still ignorant and selfish enough to bring their own personal or social problems into the country, but then this isn't just simply any social issue, it's an extremely spineless and evil way to kill someone.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't understand why anyone who has such a problem with multiculturalism would even want to to study in a multicultural country.

It's most likely they want the best of teh Western world, but still ignorant and selfish enough to bring their own personal or social problems into the country, but then this isn't just simply any social issue, it's an extremely spineless and evil way to kill someone.

I know eh. What a fucking coward.

Gaon

I find it hard to get to know the Chinese in Vancouver. It was easier to get to know Chinese in Israel which has a lot less Chinese workers.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I know eh. What a fucking coward.

Yea, if people have an issue with each other it would be nice if they have the courage to talk it out instead of jumping to ignorant and discriminative conclusions.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"

I find it hard to get to know the Chinese in Vancouver. It was easier to get to know Chinese in Israel which has a lot less Chinese workers.

Chinese tend to be more social-phobic compared to White folks, and usually do some really dumb stuff quite often, but like Bricktops says as you get to know them more they aren't really as bad as what most Chinese strangers give.

Gaon

Chinese tend to be more social-phobic compared to White folks, and usually do some really dumb stuff quite often, but like Bricktops says as you get to know them more they aren't really as bad as what most Chinese strangers give.

Perhaps I worded it wrong. English is my third language, so sometimes I am unable to convey what I really mean.

I have no issue with Chinese people. I find the Chinese in Vancouver difficult to get to know.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Perhaps I worded it wrong. English is my third language, so sometimes I am unable to convey what I really mean.

I have no issue with Chinese people. I find the Chinese in Vancouver difficult to get to know.

It's hard to get to know people in general in Vancouver. Winnipeg is friendlier.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It's hard to get to know people in general in Vancouver. Winnipeg is friendlier.

I was in Vancouver last month.