The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

for christians....

Started by deadskinmask, December 24, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

i don't celebrate xmas.... but i accept the fact many do. so, i brought you a present. i hope its received in the same spirit in which it was brought.... enjoy....

">

and have a happy holiday....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't celebrate xmas.... but i accept the fact many do. so, i brought you a present. i hope its received in the same spirit in which it was brought.... enjoy....

">

Thank you so much deadskinsmask..

It's a big day today and my husband had to go to work for a few hours.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i don't celebrate xmas.... but i accept the fact many do. so, i brought you a present. i hope its received in the same spirit in which it was brought.... enjoy....

">

Happy holidays.

kiebers

Thank you my friend. Hope you and the kids enjoy the times.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

">

Cheers  brother. ac_drinks

Anonymous

">

However, you choose to enjoy today and tomorrow, whether it be weed or whisky, have a great one dsm. ac_drinks

Gaon

I'm a lonely non Christian. ac_boring
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Very good vid for those curious about flat earth!  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"Very good vid for those curious about flat earth!  :thumbup:

I didn't watch it.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Blazor"Very good vid for those curious about flat earth!  :thumbup:

I didn't watch it.

To be fair, Im prolly the only one that did  :laugh:

Anonymous

i just finished watching the entire video..

the Bible does not teach that the earth is flat. * The Bible is not a science textbook. At the same time, nothing in the Bible contradicts proved science. What the Bible says is "always reliable, now and forever."​—Psalm 111:8.

What does the Bible mean by "the four corners of the earth"?

The expressions "the four corners of the earth" and "the ends of the earth" used in the Bible are not to be taken literally, as if the earth were square or had ends. (Isaiah 11:12; Job 37:3) Instead, these evidently are figures of speech referring to the entire surface of the earth. The Bible uses the four points of the compass in a similar way.​—Luke 13:29.

The Hebrew term translated "corners" or "ends" seems to be an idiom based on the word for "wings." According to The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, "because the wing of a bird is used as a covering for its young, [this Hebrew term] acquires the meaning of the extremity of anything stretched out." The same reference work adds that at Job 37:3 and Isaiah 11:12, "the term means the coasts, boundaries, or extremities of the land surface of the earth." *

Anonymous

I watched it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"i just finished watching the entire video..

A question for the biblical scholar lol, what about the firmament? And if God created the sun on the 4th day, what was the world revolving around if there was no sun or light?

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I watched it.

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"i just finished watching the entire video..

A question for the biblical scholar lol, what about the firmament? And if God created the sun on the 4th day, what was the world revolving around if there was no sun or light?

And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

God does not need the sun, moon, and stars to provide light. God is light! First John 1:5 declares, "This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all." God Himself was the light for the first three days of Creation, just as He will be in the new heavens and new earth, "There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever" (Revelation 22:5). Until He created the sun, moon, and stars, God miraculously provided light during the "day" and may have done so during the "night" as well (Genesis 1:14).

Print
User actions