Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"According to DD, its called a Grampover lol.

Im at work, drinking coffee, playing tunes on the bluegrass station, and working on calendars for the Sheriff's department.

In Canada they'd have to pay you two and a half times your wages for working Boxing Day.

Oh man, that would be nice  :laugh:

That would be $37.50 an hour!

Still not a very good  wage.

I know  :sad:

Maybe change will come this new year.

I am surprised you still work there.

Me too to be honest.

This area sucks as far as jobs. It "feels" like things are better. So I will start looking after the turn of the year.

They really fucked me, when they were suppose to close shop last year, they quit payroll services, which in turn they quit taking taxes out of my paycheck. They were suppose to reopen under a new name when they decided to stay, but never did. And every time I ask when they are gonna start taxing me again, I get the same answer, "I dont know". My friend told me its illegal what they are doing.

Needless to say, you are going to owe when you file your taxes this year. But, on your wages, I would imagine your federal/state tax but will be low.

Oh I know, unfortunately.

Yeah wont be much, maybe $2000-$3000. May have to pick up a side job to pay it.

The federal portion will be much lower than that. In Canada, you could avoid taxes by buying RRSP's.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"According to DD, its called a Grampover lol.

Im at work, drinking coffee, playing tunes on the bluegrass station, and working on calendars for the Sheriff's department.

In Canada they'd have to pay you two and a half times your wages for working Boxing Day.

Oh man, that would be nice  :laugh:

That would be $37.50 an hour!

Still not a very good  wage.

I know  :sad:

Maybe change will come this new year.

I am surprised you still work there.

Me too to be honest.

This area sucks as far as jobs. It "feels" like things are better. So I will start looking after the turn of the year.

They really fucked me, when they were suppose to close shop last year, they quit payroll services, which in turn they quit taking taxes out of my paycheck. They were suppose to reopen under a new name when they decided to stay, but never did. And every time I ask when they are gonna start taxing me again, I get the same answer, "I dont know". My friend told me its illegal what they are doing.

Needless to say, you are going to owe when you file your taxes this year. But, on your wages, I would imagine your federal/state tax but will be low.

Oh I know, unfortunately.

Yeah wont be much, maybe $2000-$3000. May have to pick up a side job to pay it.

The federal portion will be much lower than that. In Canada, you could avoid taxes by buying RRSP's.

Oh I know, thinking that figure will be total.

Hmm, interesting, what are RRSP's?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

It stands for registered retirement savings plan. For every one dollar you invest in rrsp's you can deduct thirty five cents in federal income tax. I have been buying rrsp's since I was 19.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"My boy and his gf told me last night. He brought plenty of weed to celebrate. I got a turkey to slaughter yet. I better do it, while I can still see.

That's fabulous Herman.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"My boy and his gf told me last night. He brought plenty of weed to celebrate. I got a turkey to slaughter yet. I better do it, while I can still see.

Congratulations pig.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Congratulations pig.

I'm glad you're happy for him.

:icon_wink:

Anonymous

Congratulations pig.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Congratulations pig.

Thanks cunt.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers":MG_216:

I've been waiting for that....

I just want to point out that old Herman was not the instigator this time.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Point taken.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"

Point taken.... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yes