News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Was Fashionista an aspiring fashion designer at one point in her life?

Started by JOE, December 28, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"
Taking advantage of the Trump tax breaks, eh?

Pretty hard for Canada to compete against them

I read that Alberta's unemployment rate is 8.2 pr cent while North Dakota's is 2.6 or 2.8 per cent..

They have labour shortages in oil and gas..

Wages in my husband's industry are higher there than they are here now..

So i guess you'd become an American, eh?

Rich too cuz you'd pay less tax and be paid in usd.

Lucky you!

Provided it happens.

I suppose your husband's company is waiting to see how the political situation unfolds in the coming year. Both US & Canada could flip see a change in the ruling party

Personally I don't think Trump will run again, which would impact their decision to relocate or not.

If Trump doesn't run, could be any party's presidency.

Frood

Better to be a rig pig than any government handout fueled fake occupation doling out theft, harassment, assault, murder, and kidnapping while patting themselves on their own shoulders about what fine upstanding pieces of crap they are to anyone stupid enough to hang around and observe it.

Yeah, rig pig is far more noble.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I read that Alberta's unemployment rate is 8.2 pr cent while North Dakota's is 2.6 or 2.8 per cent..

Lucky you!

Provided it happens.

I suppose your husband's company is waiting to see how the political situation unfolds in the coming year. Both US & Canada could flip see a change in the ruling party

Personally I don't think Trump will run again, which would impact their decision to relocate or not.

I don't want to leave.....my mother is  here, my mother-in-law is here and my daughter was planning on attending the University of Calgary next year..

But, Canada has deliberately sabotaged it's oil and gas sector and service companies  are following investment to the USA and abroad.

Blazor

Lucky you!

Provided it happens.

I don't want to leave.....my mother is  here, my mother-in-law is here and my daughter was planning on attending the University of Calgary next year..

But, Canada has deliberately sabotaged it's oil and gas sector and service companies  are following investment to the USA and abroad.

Y'all just need to ditch Obama, I mean Justin TradeYou, and elect a Trump  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Lucky you!

Provided it happens.

Y'all just need to ditch Obama, I mean Justin TradeYou, and elect a Trump  :thumbup:

All our so called choices are varying degrees of Justin.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

:yuk:

Sounds like deciding between Obummer and Hiliar. Fuck that shit.

Anonymous

You guys haven't got much choice either. Other than Trump, they all want open borders.

Blazor

You guys haven't got much choice either. Other than Trump, they all want open borders.

We never have much choice. THEY put their golden childs on the media, so the sheep choose what is in front of them. Trump was a surprise, though he is a part of the royal bloodline, Im very suspicious of him. At the same time, the media was so against him, it made me like him that much more lol.