News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Hey Mel..howz yer bitcoin investment doing?

Started by JOE, December 28, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Bingo bango bongo!!!!!

A prize for the lady  :laugh:

He lurks next door and reports from there also. He can't pull himself away from us all

I have said it before and I'll say it again, Mel ought to be perma-banned from all mmb borards.

We made the mistake of harbouring RW when she was turfed from VF and when ACC was part of mmb. Of course she used this place to attack evs and I was as much an obnoxious participant as anyone. The result was that we got booted from mmb and rightfully so. The same thing WILL happen to BF's board if Mel is allowed to continue using a board evs is paying for to attack evs. I wouldn't blame evs in the least.

Bricktop

If we were still part of that MMB tribe, I wouldn't be here.

I am quite happy we're disconnected. I think it strengthens us.

And I'm pretty sure MMB harbours a number if people who attack and denigrate us. Bruce, Mundy, Oscar and Mel to name but a few.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"If we were still part of that MMB tribe, I wouldn't be here.

I am quite happy we're disconnected. I think it strengthens us.

And I'm pretty sure MMB harbours a number if people who attack and denigrate us. Bruce, Mundy, Oscar and Mel to name but a few.

The first two don't post at all anymore..

The third one has serious health issues and doesn't post very often..

The last one is always lurking here and on mmb....he hates both, but he can't stay away.

Bricktop

He is a basket case unworthy of association with sensible and reasonable people.

The fact that he lurks is disturbing.

cc

He can't not read what we say. ... and go running with it to other forums like a little girl

He really thinks it makes him important, even thought it's all about him being a clown to laff @ .. our Village Idiot if you will

Hi Mel  ac_hithere
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Hey, Mel...we're talking about you. I bet you're giggling with joy.

Asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"He can't not read what we say. ... and go running with it to other forums like a little girl

He really thinks it makes him important, even thought it's all about him being a clown to laff @ .. our Village Idiot if you will

Hi Mel  ac_hithere

He's a likable fellow. ac_toofunny

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc""Mel"tdown

I like your avatar cc.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

cc

Thanks - I'm back in the swing of things a bit more now

That's from "Irma la Douce" - an old Jack Lemmon / Shitley McLeane movie - famous "table dance" scene

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Thanks - I'm back in the swing of things a bit more now

That's from "Irma la Douce" - an old Jack Lemmon / Shitley McLeane movie - famous "table dance" scene

">

A nice short video, I like them.