News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

NSFW: Epic Meltdown at Vape Shop by Trump hating bearded baby (Language Warning)

Started by Frood, December 29, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

">

ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  :roll:

The customer even gave him the chance to make things right but he was hypertriggered.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
">

The customer even gave him the chance to make things right but he was hypertriggered.
Hyper insane DD.

Anonymous

Politics in Taiwan is very polarized too..

But, the pan blue and pan green sides don't attack each other, they put aside their differences to work together, to live  side by side for the sake of a cohesive functioning society..

The USA and to a lesser extent, Western Europe that have been democratic longer than Taiwan can't do that.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Politics in Taiwan is very polarized too..

But, the pan blue and pan green sides don't attack each other, they put aside their differences to work together, to live  side by side for the sake of a cohesive functioning society..

The USA and to a lesser extent, Western Europe that have been democratic longer than Taiwan can't do that.

It use to not be so bad, that I can recall here. One thing, is when the SHTF back in 2008, it put a lot of tension on people, for several years, and aint quite totally over. Not only that, but some fell for the Obama freebies, the Obama phone, the Obama medical, the Obama cash for clunkers, the Obama handout, etc. so that when they saw their freebies were gonna dry up under Trump, they got mad. The gays were told Trump would do away with gay marriage, and that infuriated that crowd, though he hasnt. Females to a degree too with the whole me too bullshit. A lot of folks got wound up, by the head Trump haters, in the hopes that he wouldnt win. Now their goal is drive the nail home in hopes he dont get reelected. Facebook and social media is another to blame. MOst dont realize that there are paid trolls on there to influence others opinions, and its working. They are not getting out and talking to real people as much, and instead soaking up the online drivel that they take as truth, and opinions get swayed to "like" something or "dislike" it. Plus the whole crowd that is mad at the world, that thinks things were unfair for them, they lash out at anything so easily these days, and then try and guilt folks into thinking certain ways for the sake of being "liked". I could go on and on, but this shit was obviously not this bad 10-15 years ago. Too much tension these days and sensitivity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Politics in Taiwan is very polarized too..

It use to not be so bad, that I can recall here. One thing, is when the SHTF back in 2008, it put a lot of tension on people, for several years, and aint quite totally over. Not only that, but some fell for the Obama freebies, the Obama phone, the Obama medical, the Obama cash for clunkers, the Obama handout, etc. so that when they saw their freebies were gonna dry up under Trump, they got mad. The gays were told Trump would do away with gay marriage, and that infuriated that crowd, though he hasnt. Females to a degree too with the whole me too bullshit. A lot of folks got wound up, by the head Trump haters, in the hopes that he wouldnt win. Now their goal is drive the nail home in hopes he dont get reelected. Facebook and social media is another to blame. MOst dont realize that there are paid trolls on there to influence others opinions, and its working. They are not getting out and talking to real people as much, and instead soaking up the online drivel that they take as truth, and opinions get swayed to "like" something or "dislike" it. Plus the whole crowd that is mad at the world, that thinks things were unfair for them, they lash out at anything so easily these days, and then try and guilt folks into thinking certain ways for the sake of being "liked". I could go on and on, but this shit was obviously not this bad 10-15 years ago. Too much tension these days and sensitivity.

The Obama phone and cash for clunkers?

JOE

">

Interesting thing about that video is its 2 white guys with noticeable Southern accents having a hate on for each other.

Y'ad think theyd get along but they dont.

So this love or hate for Trump goes deeper than racial lines.

Trump is dividing Whites, even Southern White males against each other.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "JOE"
">

Interesting thing about that video is its 2 white guys with noticeable Southern accents having a hate on for each other.

Y'ad think theyd get along but they dont.

So this love or hate for Trump goes deeper than racial lines.

Trump is dividing Whites, even Southern White males against each other.
trump isn't dividing anyone.  Its the people who hate him who are dividing people.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yup, free cell phones to folks with a certain amount of minutes a month, to folks under the poverty amount. They called it the Obama phone.

Cash for clunkers, was a program Obama did. He says it was to help with cutting back fuel usage, but I think it was a more devious reason, which I'll get to. So anyone with a vehicle that was old, which were usually big vehicles, they could trade them in at the junk yard, and get $2000 I think, or a lil less. In an effort for them to get a more fuel efficient car. A lot of folks done this, and the rule was the car had to be destroyed. Was nothing wrong with those cars, except they didnt have computers and modern technology in them, which enables them to shut your vehicle down or monitor certain things. I also heard they were trying to tighten the belt on the oil they bought over seas, and by using less fuel they would punish them, but I forget why this was done back then.

Also those under the poverty amount got free money one time under Obama, think up to $1500 per family I believe it was. I think I got $100 lol. I didnt sign up for it or anything, they just sent them out.

Obama was a big spender, and gave us a huge debt.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yup, free cell phones to folks with a certain amount of minutes a month, to folks under the poverty amount. They called it the Obama phone.

Cash for clunkers, was a program Obama did. He says it was to help with cutting back fuel usage, but I think it was a more devious reason, which I'll get to. So anyone with a vehicle that was old, which were usually big vehicles, they could trade them in at the junk yard, and get $2000 I think, or a lil less. In an effort for them to get a more fuel efficient car. A lot of folks done this, and the rule was the car had to be destroyed. Was nothing wrong with those cars, except they didnt have computers and modern technology in them, which enables them to shut your vehicle down or monitor certain things. I also heard they were trying to tighten the belt on the oil they bought over seas, and by using less fuel they would punish them, but I forget why this was done back then.

Also those under the poverty amount got free money one time under Obama, think up to $1500 per family I believe it was. I think I got $100 lol. I didnt sign up for it or anything, they just sent them out.

Obama was a big spender, and gave us a huge debt.

And for all that spending, more people were on welfare and living in poverty than in recent decades. Labour participation was low and he was the only president not to have a single year of three per cent growth.

Anonymous

">

Where is that shop? I want to walk in there with a red MAGA hat.  :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
And for all that spending, more people were on welfare and living in poverty than in recent decades. Labour participation was low and he was the only president not to have a single year of three per cent growth.

Oh believe me I know, I felt it! Some areas got hit harder than others, my area being one of them.

Gaon

">

Somebody had sour milk on their cereal.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Print
User actions