News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

NSFW: Epic Meltdown at Vape Shop by Trump hating bearded baby (Language Warning)

Started by Frood, December 29, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

These leftard social engineers are bullies. Stand up to them, especially with fact, reason and logic, and they turn and run.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"These leftard social engineers are bullies. Stand up to them, especially with fact, reason and logic, and they turn and run.

Or they may dig their heels in and cause problems for the students.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"These leftard social engineers are bullies. Stand up to them, especially with fact, reason and logic, and they turn and run.

I've seen both happen with my son in school on various things. Stand up and they turn and run, or dig in their heels and cause problems for the student. Seems the more clamor that is made from a larger group, the more they turn and run, but when singled out, its problems for the student.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I've seen both happen with my son in school on various things. Stand up and they turn and run, or dig in their heels and cause problems for the student. Seems the more clamor that is made from a larger group, the more they turn and run, but when singled out, its problems for the student.

I know when my own son was in school the board will be assholes to one set of complaining parents. Get a lot of parents together and present their complaints and they aint so tough.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

I know when my own son was in school the board will be assholes to one set of complaining parents. Get a lot of parents together and present their complaints and they aint so tough.

Exactly!  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

I have found that it's not the "number" of complaints, although that helps, but also the manner in which the complaint is made.

As you may have observed, I am something of a verbose word weilder ( ac_blush).

I have found this particular skill something of an advantage when raising issues with members of parliament, council, or public servants.

I can be quite intimidating with the written word, and rather difficult to ignore. I also plan out my argument a little, because I have also learned that when faced with crticising, a demand for explanation or justification or simply a matter of governance, their first response is almost always a mealy mouthed "duck and weave" justification for their stupidity of failures.

It's the second letter that has the warhead on it. "So, you're saying...", "do you mean to imply", "am I to understand" are great provocations, sure to get the recipient to sit up and take notice.

Being a fiendish disputant such as myself has its advantages.

Who wants to try me out??? C'mon...anyone...step up... :sdfjh(2):

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"

There is strength in numbers.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

There is greater strength in true and reason.

Mobs are not always right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is greater strength in true and reason.

Oh puhleeeease. They're talking about urban school boards in Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"There is greater strength in true and reason.

Oh puhleeeease. They're talking about urban school boards in Canada.

Damn, some of those school boards think their shit don't stink.

Bricktop

That's because they are allowed to think that way because of compliant and apathetic parents.

School boards do NOT like parental resistance and hostility.

It is a fundamental principle of leftism that they will push their agenda as far as they can before meeting resistance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's because they are allowed to think that way because of compliant and apathetic parents.

School boards do NOT like parental resistance and hostility.

It is a fundamental principle of leftism that they will push their agenda as far as they can before meeting resistance.

They look down on the parents.

Bricktop