Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

We Need a Media Censorship Thread

Started by cc, December 29, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Yes, we also have regular media not running what they don't like and twisting reality to suit their agenda

We also have outfits like Google twisting algorithms to suit prog agenda, FaceBook, Twitter etc.

I'll start.

Here's a cop who applied, came in legally, trained and became a good cop

Meantime, an illegal with convictions and member of serious gang affiliations shoots and kills the cop  .. and 8 people (no doubt gang members) are arrested for trying to help him escape back to Mexico

Take a boo at the bottom of Twitter image
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Can't see the image. Was it already censored?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Good one. I see it

I can't see it either. But, I like the thread.

Bricktop

cc

Well [size=200]I[/size] can  ac_razz

OK, OK, till you guys get a real computer, I'll be my usual good self - and make a pic of it and attach it

Gimme a moment

There - Attached pic of pic ... Happy now  ac_biggrin

I guess site doesn't like hotlinking - but it did work for me

Read and Take a boo at the bottom of Twitter image

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Well [size=200]I[/size] can  ac_razz

OK, OK, till you guys get a real computer, I'll be my usual good self - and make a pic of it and attach it

Gimme a moment

There - Happy now  ac_biggrin

Hate speech?? :2r4ml1j_th:

Bricktop

Yes. Twitter hates speech it can't control.

Zetsu

I swear the fking democrats should be hanged for treason.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

From the state Senator who introduced the sanctuary law:

Deepest condolences to the family of Cpl. Ronil Singh of the Newman Police Department. Our hearts are heavy during this holiday season. You truly lived the American Dream.

No he didn't Senator. He died for it because of you and your traitorous ilk

Turns out the critter who shot him was a big time gangster with record - 7 gang people were arrested for helping him escape

He didn't

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"From the state Senator who introduced the sanctuary law:

Deepest condolences to the family of Cpl. Ronil Singh of the Newman Police Department. Our hearts are heavy during this holiday season. You truly lived the American Dream.

No he didn't Senator. He died it because of you and your traitorous ilk

Turns out the critter who shot him was a big time gangster with record - 7 people were arrested for helping him escape

He didn't

ac_wot

Wazzzup

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2018/12/30/the-fake-news-media-doesnt-even-put-up-a-pretense-anymore/">https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/201 ... e-anymore/">https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2018/12/30/the-fake-news-media-doesnt-even-put-up-a-pretense-anymore/

QuoteIf you still do not believe that our national media establishment is 100% in the pocket of the Democrat Party and coordinates messaging with that political party on a daily basis, consider the following story.

We are now in Day 9 of a partial "government shutdown" that exists over the issue of illegal immigration. Early this week, in the midst of this "government shutdown," a California law enforcement officer was murdered by an illegal alien who he was attempting to arrest for what would have been the illegal's THIRD DUI crime. Yes, that's right: thanks to California's sanctuary laws, this illegal had already been arrested for and convicted of two DUIs, has known gang affiliation, and despite all of that had been allowed to just get out of jail and roam free on the state's highways to put more lives in danger.

Anyway, that murder took place four days ago now, and in all that time, not one Democrat officeholder has been asked by one intrepid "journalist" to comment on the situation. Think about that: California has 53 members of the house and 2 U.S. senators, and not one of them has had to field a single question about how they can continue to support open borders and sanctuary laws when their state's police officers and citizens are being murdered by illegal aliens.

The reason why is obvious: The media and the Democrats are coordinating on a narrative, and that narrative dictates that only Republicans must field difficult questions about illegal immigration. Any "journalist" who violates the narrative runs the risk of being dis-invited from all the best dinner parties. This is not complicated, folks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2018/12/30/the-fake-news-media-doesnt-even-put-up-a-pretense-anymore/">https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/201 ... e-anymore/">https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2018/12/30/the-fake-news-media-doesnt-even-put-up-a-pretense-anymore/

QuoteIf you still do not believe that our national media establishment is 100% in the pocket of the Democrat Party and coordinates messaging with that political party on a daily basis, consider the following story.

We are now in Day 9 of a partial "government shutdown" that exists over the issue of illegal immigration. Early this week, in the midst of this "government shutdown," a California law enforcement officer was murdered by an illegal alien who he was attempting to arrest for what would have been the illegal's THIRD DUI crime. Yes, that's right: thanks to California's sanctuary laws, this illegal had already been arrested for and convicted of two DUIs, has known gang affiliation, and despite all of that had been allowed to just get out of jail and roam free on the state's highways to put more lives in danger.

Anyway, that murder took place four days ago now, and in all that time, not one Democrat officeholder has been asked by one intrepid "journalist" to comment on the situation. Think about that: California has 53 members of the house and 2 U.S. senators, and not one of them has had to field a single question about how they can continue to support open borders and sanctuary laws when their state's police officers and citizens are being murdered by illegal aliens.

The reason why is obvious: The media and the Democrats are coordinating on a narrative, and that narrative dictates that only Republicans must field difficult questions about illegal immigration. Any "journalist" who violates the narrative runs the risk of being dis-invited from all the best dinner parties. This is not complicated, folks.

This case should be defining the US media right now, but it is not. Frickin bullshit. Pisses me off.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48958834_526575841180253_9095228358978961408_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=58c670d7ecd447e812f4558471573130&oe=5C953077">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes, we also have regular media not running what they don't like and twisting reality to suit their agenda

We also have outfits like Google twisting algorithms to suit prog agenda, FaceBook, Twitter etc.

I'll start.

Here's a cop who applied, came in legally, trained and became a good cop

Meantime, an illegal with convictions and member of serious gang affiliations shoots and kills the cop  .. and 8 people (no doubt gang members) are arrested for trying to help him escape back to Mexico

Take a boo at the bottom of Twitter image

I am finished with Twitter. And I was never began with it.