Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

welcome feral

Started by Anonymous, December 30, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blurt"Uh oh.

">

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Uh oh.

Now you've done it.

For more information on Feral's gender, refer to Dinky Freud.

Blurt

Leo, everyone on the internet is genderless. Don't you know that?

We're all just bits that byte.

Some of us are kilobytes, true, and still others are bitless, but all of us are non-binary binary digits.

To me, Feral is a name written on a screen. So, too, with Freud.

Even I will disappear soon enough.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Leo, everyone on the internet is genderless. Don't you know that?

Some of us are kilobytes, true, and still others are bitless, but all of us are non-binary binary digits.

Now, I respect the fact that your gender is negotiable and transferable, but for the majority of us our gender is fixed and apparent. Our bits are engraved on our hard drives in megabyte sectors. We know who and what we are.

Feral is a female and Freud (Dinky Diana) is a male. In fact, they even had a relationship based on those genders in the past.

You're our Cheshire cat...appearing and disappearing randomly.

Blurt

My point was, people can say they're anything they want on the internet.

Now, I'm pretty sure you're male, just because you sounded like a man over the phone, but who knows? some folks have been known to alter their voices when communicating via audio devices.

Nothing is certain anymore.

The center does not hold.

And some rough beast slouches toward Bethlehem to be born.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

People can indeed say anything they want; look at Joe. He can speak without the slightest intelligent thought entering his dome like head.

But people are still male or female. There are no other options.

By the way, it's YOUR turn to call ME.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blurt"Leo, everyone on the internet is genderless. Don't you know that?

Now, I respect the fact that your gender is negotiable and transferable, but for the majority of us our gender is fixed and apparent. Our bits are engraved on our hard drives in megabyte sectors. We know who and what we are.

Feral is a female and Freud (Dinky Diana) is a male. In fact, they even had a relationship based on those genders in the past.

You're our Cheshire cat...appearing and disappearing randomly.

:001_rolleyes: You couldn't lie your way out of a wet paper bag, bozo. Yet, you keep trying to.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh?

Where did I lie, Aaron?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Answer the question.

Where is the lie?

Frood

Fu, you mentally imbalanced unit. You pretend that I'm a bloke then demand I humour your stupid questions?

Moron!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Let's try this again, shall we?

You claimed I lied.

I am asking you to show evidence of said mistruth. How is that a "stupid" question?

Frood

You're out of your tree, liar.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fz9sFrQMfEME5a%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">