The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Bricktops New Years Honours list.

Started by Bricktop, December 31, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Of course he does.

He just doesn't know how to accessorize it properly.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Of course he does.

He just doesn't know how to accessorize it properly.

Perhaps you can offer some suggestions.

Blurt

For starters, he should ditch the orange coat.

That doesn't go with anything.

And that Pommy scarf, too.

If he's going to rock a murse, he needs to let his beard grow out and his hair needs to be long enough for him to sport a man-bun.

Finally, he's got to pour his skinny ass into a pair of skinny jeans that show at least three inches of wrinkled ankle.

That's for starters.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"For starters, he should ditch the orange coat.

If he's going to rock a murse, he needs to let his beard grow out and his hair needs to be long enough for him to sport a man-bun.

Finally, he's got to pour his skinny ass into a pair of skinny jeans that show at least three inches of wrinkled ankle.

That's for starters.

Bricktop with a man bun.

:roll:

Blurt

Hey, if he thinks he can wear a murse, he can wear a Bricktopknot, no?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's for starters.

Bricktop with a man bun.

:roll:

A man bun you say. Maybe I can steal it fom the hipsters and make it a redneck thing.

@realAzhyaAryola

Man bun. My oldest came to our holiday gathering looking like this model in this photo. The only difference is my son's hair is much darker with brown highlights but very very curly. He had his man bun, beard, and a slim fitting suit. As a mother, I really want my sons with a clean cut look but this is the look of the moment, I suppose. Sigh.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5f/85/c9/5f85c9fad472721d6461f30ad080a6c8--man-bun-black-suits.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The females want a piece of him all of the time. I cringe at the thought.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Man bun. My oldest came to our holiday gathering looking like this model in this photo. The only difference is my son's hair is much darker with brown highlights but very very curly. He had his man bun, beard, and a slim fitting suit. As a mother, I really want my sons with a clean cut look but this is the look of the moment, I suppose. Sigh.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5f/85/c9/5f85c9fad472721d6461f30ad080a6c8--man-bun-black-suits.jpg">

I don't own a slim fitting suit and I don't intend to buy one any time soon. It's for guys in their twenties.

Bricktop

That's for starters.

What is this? "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"?

The orange coat, young fellow, goes exceptionally well with COLD FUCKING WEATHER. The scarf is from SCOTLAND.

If ever there was a trend that should have been throttled at birth by the Good Taste fairy, it was man-buns. And my ankle is smoother than Herman's pick up lines.

I occasionally let the beard grow...mostly from laziness...but the Officer in Charge of Social Affairs demands it does not exceed a certain length.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

Troll Of The Year....:rimshot:

And the winner for the fourth year running is Dinky Freud!!! https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FGDp7LycxkT3LG%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Change the title of the award to boring alcoholic troll.

You mean, does that refer to you?

You pull the darndest things out of your ass. :crazy:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's not a well boy...

He needs to lose his cherry.

Bricktop

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"
What is this? "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy"?

The scarf was Scottish?!!?!

Well, then. I retract everything I said upthread.

There's no hope for you.
Aimin\' to misbehave.