The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Has anyone ever served in the military?

Started by Gaon, January 01, 2019, 08:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

It is whack-a-mole since nothing solid is established after the strike.

I dont think the west wants these countries to stabilize..

America doesnt want to run out of enemies... That 800 billion dollar defense budget would go to waste.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"It is whack-a-mole since nothing solid is established after the strike.

I dont think the west wants these countries to stabilize..

America doesnt want to run out of enemies... That 800 billion dollar defense budget would go to waste.

That's a whole different discussion that may be valid.

cc

Quote from: "Odinson"It is whack-a-mole since nothing solid is established after the strike.

It is whack-a-mole. islam is designed to prevail, and it will. It is designed to survive and grow by shifting to situations of less resistance.

In essense there is little if any difference between killing organizations. As one is slowed down, another starts up or membership shifts to one that is more effective ... all following what is best for islam in the overall

islam is made to run on MANY self-selected "effort & risk determine reward" roles ... from simply having babies, to a higher level of reward by being a "settler" in a not islamic land, to a mentor promoting it, along with many other islam prevailing roles ... an always functioning system that rarely gets mentioned outside of islam itself, but is the KEY to how it works.

It's  core scriptures  promote and greatly reward those who will choose the warrior role,  guarantying a constant supply of those willing to kill for islam's advancement against all non believers ..  The way its set up, its jihadis will always be available and will go to where the action is and where the chances of success are greatest
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Which is why there is no such thing as an innocent muslim.

They all feed the faith that nurtures vile acts of terror and violence, subjugates women, abuses children and despises white people.

cc

Valid points. Most people have no clue how islam controls all believers

Can I suggest "despises all non believers" instead of "despises white people"

It's "roles" and also "numbers" ... as numbers become stronger, roles become stronger, personal positions become stronger ... literally everything in everyone in the game changes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

There would be less civilian casualties if the muslim fighters werent hiding in the crowds..

And just putting their defense positions inside cities without even trying to evacuate the civilians.

">
... 1549821184">

Odinson

Even in that anti-american video you can see the truth..

The iraqi commanders are held up inside a hospital... Because thats the place you pick when you wanna use human shields.

That road of death thing.. There are tanks, cannons, anti-aircraft weapons amongst the civilians.. And undoubtedly they were shooting at the americans..

The americans dont just kill civilians because its fun... Maybe some of them do but not the fighter pilots..

If there are civilian casualties, you just know that the muslim soldiers were hiding among them..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Who cares about ISIS. Defeat it and something will replace it.

From this point forward, the thread has taken quite a turn.   :8brw3y9:

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Which is why there is no such thing as an innocent muslim.

They all feed the faith that nurtures vile acts of terror and violence, subjugates women, abuses children and despises white people.

Islam epitomizes backwardness. I got to see all of what you wrote up close and personal when I was in the army.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Which is why there is no such thing as an innocent muslim.

Islam epitomizes backwardness. I got to see all of what you wrote up close and personal when I was in the army.

Islam does seem quite reactionary in most parts of the world.  I just read today of a recent attack in Afghanistan, where Islamists shot up a vaccination station operated by the US.  Evidently the imams don't think vaccines are helpful.

(Possibly, another factor is that US spooks used doctors and vaccinations as cover in Pakistan when trying to ferret out bin Laden.)

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Where is Islam NOT "reactionary"?

Sufi orders, and some other sects.  In the US, the majority of Sunnis are progressive and liberal whereas the majority of Shiites are hardliners. In other parts of the world, the reverse is more likely to be true.

One of the big differences between Islam and (say) mainstream Christianity is that Christians have seminaries and other means of "quality control" in choosing leaders.  In Islam, every order has a sheikh who hand-picks his successor, and "quality" is iffy by any metric I can think of.

Bricktop

I wasn't clear.

Where is there a non-reactionary Islamic government and State?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wasn't clear.

Where is there a non-reactionary Islamic government and State?

That's quite an expansion of the topic.  I don't know of any, but no people in their right minds would permit a government of theocrats.  We're having a bit of trouble with this issue here in the States as I type.

Bricktop