Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Was Banned From the Pendejo Board

Started by Anonymous, January 02, 2019, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
===

I am curious what you had to say.

What I said then was (mostly) that a troll of any sort based on a demonstrable lie merely exposed its author to ridicule and loss of credibility.

But given your curiosity (which I find surprising in view of your previous posturings about your indifference to anything I might say) I will add to my earlier thoughts, to wit:  I don't deplore cross-forum trolling, and I have a long-past history of being somewhat good at it.  However, I find the instant case to be most deplorable on both sides.  

Melodrama is a poor premise on which to base such a thing; false claims of panel abuse are for grade schoolers; and the need for third parties to float back and forth trying to keep things going is SO inane.  

The only stylish cross-forum troll I can recall seeing that originated from here was Shen Li's work, and a solo job as such things ideally should be.  Even though I've never been one of her fans, I had to give her props for that one.   :shock:

I don't care. I'm just nosy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
===

I am curious what you had to say.

What I said then was (mostly) that a troll of any sort based on a demonstrable lie merely exposed its author to ridicule and loss of credibility.

But given your curiosity (which I find surprising in view of your previous posturings about your indifference to anything I might say) I will add to my earlier thoughts, to wit: I don't deplore cross-forum trolling, and I have a long-past history of being somewhat good at it. However, I find the instant case to be most deplorable on both sides.  

Melodrama is a poor premise on which to base such a thing; false claims of panel abuse are for grade schoolers; and the need for third parties to float back and forth trying to keep things going is SO inane.  

The only stylish cross-forum troll I can recall seeing that originated from here was Shen Li's work, and a solo job as such things ideally should be.  Even though I've never been one of her fans, I had to give her props for that one.   :shock:

I don't understand why adults would enjoy something so juvenile.

cc

There are some "of age" who are not adults

or put anther way

There are adult bodies containing juvenile minds

All are not as smart and grown up as my good friend Gertrude >>
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Gook, Chink, Gook, Chink, Gook, Chink, the spic hatred of Orientals.

https://romper-room.com/index.php?board=6.0">https://romper-room.com/index.php?board=6.0

What happened to my link. Worst case of panel abuse I've ever seen. I am going to start a half dozen theads about it here and seek shoulders to cry on at VF and any other forum I can think of. I am a victim. A victim I tell you. And you will all get yours.

Romper room!
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"

If she's so smart, why can't she shine her own shitter?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Herman"Gook, Chink, Gook, Chink, Gook, Chink, the spic hatred of Orientals.

https://romper-room.com/index.php?board=6.0">https://romper-room.com/index.php?board=6.0

What happened to my link. Worst case of panel abuse I've ever seen. I am going to start a half dozen theads about it here and seek shoulders to cry on at VF and any other forum I can think of. I am a victim. A victim I tell you. And you will all get yours.

Romper room!

On VF, any link to here is changed to bluenuts.....that was the inspiration.

:laugh:

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You don't get how it works

islam is not here to shine your shitters ... it's here to ultimately have you shine theirs

Gertrude knew what she was doing when she went bumup and ... errrrr .... converted

Anonymous

islam is not here to shine your shitters ... it's here to ultimately have you shine theirs

Gertrude knew what she was doing when she went bumup and ... errrrr .... converted

Her name is Gertrude?

Tell us about her please.

Anonymous

QuoteWhat I said then was (mostly) that a troll of any sort based on a demonstrable lie merely exposed its author to ridicule and loss of credibility.

Don't be too hard on the spic maid. Sure she's nuts, full of shit, dumb as a stump and couldn't name any of the fathers of any her bastard rood, but that's because I keep denying her my white Ukrainian kack. Spics are suicidal without white kack.

Jesus, Herman. She's gone. Get over it. I've done my best to offer alternatives, to no avail!!! You will either have to pony up the extra 5c an hour or shine your own shitter!!!

Of course, if you build a drop dunny a hundred metres from the house, you won't NEED to shine it.

Here's a popular Australian design that will appeal to your vocation in the oil industry.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbitethedust.com.au%2Fbitingthedust%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F09%2Fr001-024.jpg&f=1">

The spic maid will have to use all her talents and education to make that shitter shine.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Her name is Gertrude?

Tell us about her please.

It's quite a touching story.

Well, her name was Lolita but we all thot Gertrude better suited her smile .. and Lolita did not go down well at the mosque

When I first met her at Diversity University, she was majoring in in Social Justice and Feminist Studies ... with minors in basket weaving and burka making

This lead to her organizing meetings with picked on minorities which in turn lead to attending a Fundy mosque to demonstrate that she cared .. which lead to meeting a Fundy who convinced her that there was no misogyny in islamic societies (which from his perspective as a male enjoying its fruits with all 3 wives, there was not) .. which lead to .....

while sitting "at the back" and  behind a curtain which protected males from lesser females  ... she decided to sign up to islam and become his 4th wife.

She currently lectures on the joys of islam and fights for feminism against bad white males ... The rest is history.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Fib? Moi?

ac_smile

Sorry, what was I thinking.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I don't understand why adults would enjoy something so juvenile.

Lack of brain cells.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Spic?

I've recently been informed it's short for Hispanic.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview