Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Women are making a mess of it.

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2019, 07:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

">

I think it's time to have an open discussion about the idiocy and social erosion that is modern feminism.

Females are really screwing things up. Clearly, tertiary education institutions are inculcating young women with ideologies, myths, distortions and even hatred that is going to have long term deleterious effects on society, and it's time this wave of madness was stopped in its tracks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I think it's time to have an open discussion about the idiocy and social erosion that is modern feminism.

Females are really screwing things up. Clearly, tertiary education institutions are inculcating young women with ideologies, myths, distortions and even hatred that is going to have long term deleterious effects on society, and it's time this wave of madness was stopped in its tracks.
She's a beauty that one.

Bricktop

She gets triggered looking into the mirror.

What does she think males react when they see that painted behemoth in real life?

Odinson

Look at this... Typical female crap..

This is very common nowadays.

">

Odinson

And here is the boohooo I´m a victim video..

She is just a pretty little girl..

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Look at this... Typical female crap..

">

She's a doctor.

ac_wot

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Look at this... Typical female crap..

">

She's a doctor.

ac_wot

Rich parents..

It does look like that in america, your parents can somehow leverage you through the university..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"And here is the boohooo I´m a victim video..

She is just a pretty little girl..

">

An entitled spoiled brat.

Odinson

Many women are like that..

Those small jabs and kicks are regular in the nightlife..

Also that erratic behaviour where they break stuff.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

I stopped at the breakdown in a parking lot.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

And when they act like jerks, out comes the victim card.

Odinson

When you do get married...

Best to work up a plan to make your wife disappear nice and quietly... Just in-case..

In USA... Your wife cheats on you, gets divorce and you have to give up your stuff plus pay alimony so that she and her new lover can live in luxury..

On top of the alimony.. You have to pay child-support.. But they no longer call you their dad because they never see you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"When you do get married...

Best to work up a plan to make your wife disappear nice and quietly... Just in-case..

In USA... Your wife cheats on you, gets divorce and you have to give up your stuff plus pay alimony so that she and her new lover can live in luxury..

On top of the alimony.. You have to pay child-support.. But they no longer call you their dad because they never see you.

Alimony is not common anymore..

If there's children, maintenance payments are mandatory, but more men are getting custody, so some women are paying monthly child maintenance payments.

Bricktop

Alimony is purely an American convention.

Asset division is still common in the Western world...but with pre-nups, that appears to be on the endangered list as well.

Frood

I know of a number of dedicated guardianship fathers in Australia and the US who receive nothing from the mothers of their children despite court orders and garnishments. The legal systems can be too lenient on mothers.
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions