The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Saudi woman granted refugee status.

Started by Bricktop, January 09, 2019, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"She'll meet a good looking Canadian man and be married with 1 child within 2 years.

I hope she has a good life here..

But, what happened to Australia?

She was supposed to go there.

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

She could turn out to be one of two things:

1. An empty soul who could let go of her ties to her family and begin to live a life of immorality and reckless abandon and end up as just another statistic who we will never hear from again.

2. Be an inspiration to all, both women and men, who are subjects of a culture that is restrained from expressing themselves and become a beacon of hope to them thus becoming a figure of influence.

At this point, I'm not sure which one she is yet because we know little of her so far.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

JOE

Quote from: "Blurt"This young woman heading here is the spitting image of my ex. The resemblance is so strong that I'm actually a little freaked out.

You oughta call 'er up see if she needs a husband, ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?

Er...or didja git it cut off already, eh Blurt?

cc

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She could turn out to be one of two things:

1. An empty soul who could let go of her ties to her family and begin to live a life of immorality and reckless abandon and end up as just another statistic who we will never hear from again.

2. Be an inspiration to all, both women and men, who are subjects of a culture that is restrained from expressing themselves and become a beacon of hope to them thus becoming a figure of influence.

At this point, I'm not sure which one she is yet because we know little of her so far.

The choices yes. However If this vulture & Co keeps its claws in her, there is a 3rd possibility ... a tool for the Lib party

Here she is arriving in the land of human hockey pucks!

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Canadian-leech.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Well you doubters/skeptics raise some good points.

At the same time, perhaps this young woman left because life for Saudi women must be pretty bleak.

Even if she's well treated by Saudi standards, she'd probably be married off at a young age in an arranged marriage. And then she becomes subservient to her husband who might have 4 or 5 other wives among which they'd take turns 'sharing' him. Also in public she'd have to cover up her body & face all the time under a burqa, walking several steps behind her husband in public treated like a servant in her own marriage. Plus there'd be many activities women would be excluded from.

So it'd be a pretty limited existence for a woman.

JOE

JOE

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She could turn out to be one of two things:

The choices yes. However If this vulture & Co keeps its claws in her, there is a 3rd possibility ... a tool for the Lib party

Here she is arriving in the land of human hockey pucks!

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Canadian-leech.jpg">

:beurk:

@realAzhyaAryola

Furthermore, I am not easily impressed with her facial features. As I said, we still do not know what she is all about. At that age, what could she possibly know.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Furthermore, I am not easily impressed with her facial features. As I said, we still do not know what she is all about. At that age, what could she possibly know.

I agree 110%. Like most refugees, we know nothing about her.

cc

So, what's happened with the Pakistani lady desperately needing a country?

caskur

She is a lovely looking girl...

she'll be married within 2 years.... hopefully it'll be a kind man, unless she bats for her own side.

She might be a lezbo.

You just never know.

All the far left nutters are freaking out on TV over losing this refugee woman to Canada... I laugh my head off...

Sarah Hanson-Young. Poor woman in an imbecile that thinks we should have the whole world rock up on our doorstep.

This is the same woman that thinks the more indigenous Africans here, the better.

">

Then she ran around accusing another pollie of "Slut-Shaming"

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/03/sarah-hanson-young-turnbull-condemn-david-leyonhjelm">https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... leyonhjelm">https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/03/sarah-hanson-young-turnbull-condemn-david-leyonhjelm
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"She speaks English as her only other language so I don't mind her wanting to flee to an English speaking country like Australia. Renouncing religion and demanding free will for women in the Middle East are dangerous concepts. She was completely right planning her escape.

My immediate suspicion is that she is being used by her male family members/owners to aid in their migration to Australia.

I thought that too but she's too high profile now to be of any use for them.

I don't think they care. If the media in Australia is anything like they are in Canada, they won't report on anything dubious after she arrives in Australia.

Australians must not be like Canadians then. If a young woman renounces a forced religion and abusive family to get refugee status here and expects people to ignore the same family following behind her one day, they shouldn't have picked this country.

Australia is consistent with respect for the equality of women. That's encouraging. I am learning more about the prime minister here and the more I read about him, the more I dislike him. He thinks Islam can do no wrong.

Actually what angers me about Trudeau is thst he'll bend over backwards for Muslims & women like thus refugee, and then he didn't do anything for those White Canadian men held hostage in Yhe Philippines who were later beheaded. And it would have been so easy to save them as a payout for those 2 men would have been less than the $10.5 million for Onar Khadr. Plus this Saudi refugee isnt even a Canadian citizens and Yrudeau goes out of his wAy to help her but not those Canadian men who got beheaded

Doesn't matter what race or gender the victim is.

If a leader is going to help 1 he's gotta help everyone.

He cant show preferential treatment

cc

Still pushing that canard, eh? You just can't grasp the concept

You pay for one hostage, next day (practically) you find there are 10 more .. pay for them .. . 20 more

Paying endangers all other countrymen in the area, setting them up for capture and serious possibility of death

Not paying means they give it up OR move onto what they hope will be a stupid "sucker" country that hasn't figured out "the obvious" ... and for sure they will leave your people alone

A really simple concept to grasp

Further,  even those dumb enough to pay  have no guaranty of return

FKKKKKK - Did I just come across something so obvious  that I defended an act of Justine?  ..., I feel ill now