Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Cristiano Ronaldo accused of raping model

Started by JOE, January 12, 2019, 03:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"There is only one kind of a football..

American football is more like handball than football.

They don't use their feet nearly as much as their hands in American football.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"There is only one kind of a football..

American football is more like handball than football.

They don't use their feet nearly as much as their hands in American football.

Football is not the right name for that sport.

Blurt

What are you talking about, Gaon? Bricktop is never wrong. Evah!

And I guess once we're done with the aesthetics critique and sports commentary,  we'll talk about how a woman was raped.

Alfred E. Neuman wins this match.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"What are you talking about, Gaon? Bricktop is never wrong. Evah!

And I guess once we're done with the aesthetics critique and sports commentary,  we'll talk about how a woman was raped.

Alfred E. Neuman wins this match.

This thread has taken a few turns. I am as guilty as anyone of derailing yet another thread. Whether you believe it or not, it was not intentional. It just happened.

Blurt

Hey, no sweat, Seoul. This is how these forums roll. It's also what makes them interesting.

And I should correct myself (before Leo does it for me) by saying, "we'll talk about how a woman was allegedly raped."

Having said this, personal experience suggests that such allegations always be taken seriously; more often than not, they're factual.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, no sweat, Seoul. This is how these forums roll. It's also what makes them interesting.

And I should correct myself (before Leo does it for me) by saying, "we'll talk about how a woman was allegedly raped."

Having said this, personal experience suggests that such allegations always be taken seriously; more often than not, they're factual.

The Calgary Flames are the only professional team I follow, so I don't know anything about the allegations against Chritiano Ronaldo.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey, no sweat, Seoul. This is how these forums roll. It's also what makes them interesting.

I was about to post the correction!!

You read my mind.