The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Outdoor pallet furnature

Started by Berry Sweet, January 12, 2019, 09:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I love this mat!  I may buy it!

Got all the chakras on it  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Does no one do meditation? Or believe in chakras?  Ayurveda?  Sage/smudging?  Incense?  Crystal meditation? Reiki?

I cant be the only one...

You're not the only one! My friend and I looked into it a lot. He has a chakra stick. I believe in sage, keeps away the demons lol. I really should meditate, so hard to though with a busy lifestyle lol. I actually got my gf's mom a black tourmaline bracelet for protection and an amethyst crystal for Christmas, shes spiritual too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Does no one do meditation? Or believe in chakras?  Ayurveda?  Sage/smudging?  Incense?  Crystal meditation? Reiki?

You're not the only one! My friend and I looked into it a lot. He has a chakra stick. I believe in sage, keeps away the demons lol. I really should meditate, so hard to though with a busy lifestyle lol. I actually got my gf's mom a black tourmaline bracelet for protection and an amethyst crystal for Christmas, shes spiritual too.

:ohmy:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:ohmy:

Lol, why is that shocking? You didnt think I was spiritual lol?

Blazor

Here ya go Berry, this is one stack, we have over half a dozen other stacks throughout the building. Have all ya want lol.

https://i.ibb.co/SKD1wQL/pallets.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Nice!!  I would go to town with all them pallets! I was driving around a part of town yesterday and came across a few pallets a business didnt want but my car not big enough to take them :( I'm gonna have to ask if I can borrow daddy's vehicle....he wont let me drive it, so I'm gonna have to get my gangsta mama to drive while I take pallets...

Berry Sweet

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7aPZU7V1vH7ob9m/giphy.gif">

Berry Sweet

Nice! I have a small black tourmaline crystal I carry in my pocket when I go out.  I also wear a cross too.  Sometimes I bring a small rose quartz with me too.  I'm seriously warding off all that negative energy!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nice!!  I would go to town with all them pallets! I was driving around a part of town yesterday and came across a few pallets a business didnt want but my car not big enough to take them :( I'm gonna have to ask if I can borrow daddy's vehicle....he wont let me drive it, so I'm gonna have to get my gangsta mama to drive while I take pallets...

:laugh:

Hope you get 'em!

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Nice! I have a small black tourmaline crystal I carry in my pocket when I go out.  I also wear a cross too.  Sometimes I bring a small rose quartz with me too.  I'm seriously warding off all that negative energy!!

I've always thought of getting myself some black tourmaline too, dont know why I havent yet. I really need to ward off the negativity as well. For now I just  :Ghelyon:  and all that negativity dont matter  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Nice!!  I would go to town with all them pallets! I was driving around a part of town yesterday and came across a few pallets a business didnt want but my car not big enough to take them :( I'm gonna have to ask if I can borrow daddy's vehicle....he wont let me drive it, so I'm gonna have to get my gangsta mama to drive while I take pallets...

Hope you get 'em!

Actually, they have a huge ass pile next door where I work.  I'm going to go ask them later what they gonna do with them all.  If they allow me to take as many as I want, I will take them home one at a time in my car everyday, unless mama comes to my work and takes some more for me.  Not sure if it will fit in my car tho...I'd have to put the back seat down and try put in thru the trunk...

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Hope you get 'em!

Actually, they have a huge ass pile next door where I work.  I'm going to go ask them later what they gonna do with them all.  If they allow me to take as many as I want, I will take them home one at a time in my car everyday, unless mama comes to my work and takes some more for me.  Not sure if it will fit in my car tho...I'd have to put the back seat down and try put in thru the trunk...

Awesome! They are rather large. The seat down thing may work.

Berry Sweet

Aiiit!!!!!  So I asked next door...they have a stack like 20+ feet high...dont want them!  They also have a stack of narrow ones that are just perfect!  Said I could have them all!!! Not gonna take ALL of them...but heck, my work finding them is done!!  I can fit one in the back seat for now...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Here ya go Berry, this is one stack, we have over half a dozen other stacks throughout the building. Have all ya want lol.

https://i.ibb.co/SKD1wQL/pallets.jpg">

My husband's shop uses a lot of pallets too.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Aiiit!!!!!  So I asked next door...they have a stack like 20+ feet high...dont want them!  They also have a stack of narrow ones that are just perfect!  Said I could have them all!!! Not gonna take ALL of them...but heck, my work finding them is done!!  I can fit one in the back seat for now...

Nice! Good luck in your crafting! We wanna see pics!