Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

If you have anything dark and dirty,

Started by Berry Sweet, January 16, 2019, 01:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

..to wash...I'm doing a dark load right now.   Gonna make it happy!

JOE

Oh. I thought you were referring to sex workers, eh Berr?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"..to wash...I'm doing a dark load right now.   Gonna make it happy!

You are stealing the spic maid's job. ac_toofunny

Berry Sweet

I enjoy being in my laundry room...I been listenng to my 90s music in it.  Sometimes I have a hoot down there if I do a midnight load.  Tonight I listened to New Kids, call it what you want remix...love that song...video bought back so many memories....did you know the performed in New York for NYE?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "JOE"Oh. I thought you were referring to sex workers, eh Berr?

No Joe.  Not everything for me is about sex or giving money to alcoholics and then constantly whining about it for attention.

Choose life Joe.  Go and make one!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I enjoy being in my laundry room...I been listenng to my 90s music in it.  Sometimes I have a hoot down there if I do a midnight load.  Tonight I listened to New Kids, call it what you want remix...love that song...video bought back so many memories....did you know the performed in New York for NYE?

I didn't know that Berry.

Berry Sweet

Whose your favorite new kid Fashy? Mines Joey!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Whose your favorite new kid Fashy? Mines Joey!

Hmmmm, maybe Jonathan Knight.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Whose your favorite new kid Fashy? Mines Joey!

Hmmmm, maybe Jonathan Knight.

Ahh...you were a new kid fan! I knew it!   Jon was cool.  He suffered from anxiety thru the years of his fame.  Watching some of the old videos, his brother Jordan had some sweet talent...awesome voice (and there was no voice enhancement n shit like that I  that day)...plus the fast paced dancing!  So much talent!  And good songs without singing any swear words or singintg about booze or drugs.  Awesome boy band!

Gaon

The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"NOTB :2r4ml1j_th:

They were popular at one time.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

They were frauds.

"the group found themselves accused of lip-syncing by Gregory McPherson, also a music teacher at Berklee College of Music, who was listed as an associate producer and string arranger on the group's third album, Step by Step. McPherson alleged that Maurice Starr sang the vocals while the group lip-synced to pre-recorded vocals during their live performances. McPherson also filed a breach of contract and creative infringement lawsuit against Starr.

The group immediately responded to the allegations and interrupted the Australian leg of their tour to fly to Los Angeles to perform live on The Arsenio Hall Show.[20] After performing a medley of their previous hits and their new single, the group (along with Starr) was interviewed by Hall. The group admitted to singing with a backing track during live performances and also admitted that Starr sang harmony on some background vocals"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"They were frauds.

"the group found themselves accused of lip-syncing by Gregory McPherson, also a music teacher at Berklee College of Music, who was listed as an associate producer and string arranger on the group's third album, Step by Step. McPherson alleged that Maurice Starr sang the vocals while the group lip-synced to pre-recorded vocals during their live performances. McPherson also filed a breach of contract and creative infringement lawsuit against Starr.

The group immediately responded to the allegations and interrupted the Australian leg of their tour to fly to Los Angeles to perform live on The Arsenio Hall Show.[20] After performing a medley of their previous hits and their new single, the group (along with Starr) was interviewed by Hall. The group admitted to singing with a backing track during live performances and also admitted that Starr sang harmony on some background vocals"

Adults don't listen to boy bands. End of story.

Bricktop