The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Picture questions..

Started by Berry Sweet, January 18, 2019, 11:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Do they?

Can you see this from my imgur account?

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Do they?

Can you see this from my imgur account?

">
Yes...do you have back yard chickens.

caskur

Yes... one old black bantam and now two new chickens... $19 each... I think we were ripped off.

Those darling little chicks had a short life... isa Browns only live 2-3 years. They're bred for maximum egg production but their lives are shortened.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Yes... one old black bantam and now two new chickens... $19 each... I think we were ripped off.

Those darling little chicks had a short life... isa Browns only live 2-3 years. They're bred for maximum egg production but their lives are shortened.

I would like to have back yard hens. But, it's so cold in the winter, I don't want go outside to look after them.

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"Yes... one old black bantam and now two new chickens... $19 each... I think we were ripped off.

I would like to have back yard hens. But, it's so cold in the winter, I don't want go outside to look after them.

Chooks are great... just get two or three... they look after themselves and they attract other birds to your garden...

They keep my whole back area weed free.  Best little workers on the planet.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yep.

Imgur charges nothing but have a limit on how many photos you can keep.
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Interesting.

I'm not interesting in chopping  atleast nkt right now....I'm more interested in colour, tints, filters, sharpening, even giving the picture that warm and fuzzy glow.

I love b&w photography and want to learn how to experiment with colours in the b&w.

caskur

Contrast... learn to use that feature.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Chooks are great... just get two or three... they look after themselves and they attract other birds to your garden...

They keep my whole back area weed free.  Best little workers on the planet.

Is that a chicken breed?

Bricktop

Chook = Australian slang for chicken.

caskur

Australians call all Chickens, "chooks"
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It sounds like a slur for someone of Fashionista's race. :laugh3:

Frood

We use both terms but chook is informal.

We also use the word pollo on restaurant menus except hardly anyone has the sophistication or the courage to pronounce it correctly lest some larrikin pipes up with 'This is 'stralia mate! It's pole low!'.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

What part of Australia is that? Victoriastan??