The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Is Mel banned or not?

Started by Bricktop, January 20, 2019, 05:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

He seems to be making an awful lot of posts for someone who is perma-banned.

Cronus

Of course he is banned. Two alts today and I am sure more to come. Registration is open. When I see them I delete and ban.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Bricktop

Then how about this...CLOSE the damn registration process.

Its not rocket science.

And his posts are deleted only when YOU see them??? Are you awake 24/7?

Lock the fucking door.

Anonymous

He must be really drunk and feeling really sorry for himself today.

Bricktop

Or he's just a mentally disturbed individual.

Either way, is he going to be prevented from posting or not?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Or he's just a mentally disturbed individual.

Of course...I'm moving this thread to RR.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Then how about this...CLOSE the damn registration process.

Its not rocket science.

And his posts are deleted only when YOU see them??? Are you awake 24/7?

Lock the fucking door.

Closing a forum's registration is a chicken move, only to be used if you know a large-scale raid is impending.  Surely you know this.

You're only talking about ONE poster.  If he's stationary, you can always ban him at the server level so that proxy servers won't help him.  Or mods can just play Whack-a-Mole until he wears out.  

Really, you're shrieking like an hysterical old woman here.  But at least I know why Mel hasn't been around lately where I mostly post.

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Or he's just a mentally disturbed individual.

Of course...I'm moving this thread to RR.

Good to see a wiser head prevailing.

Bricktop

Perhaps you should hold judgment until you have ALL the facts.

Mel is a serial nuisance, mentally unstable and an alcoholic. He goes out of his way to disrupt, annoy and generally make an obnoxious pest of himself. Mel does NOT "wear out", because he cannot think rationally and reasonably. The more he is rejected the more determined he becomes to impose his insanity on others. He is permabanned at Van for the very same reason.

Your comments might have relevance to a flame forum, but not here. Mel's been given more chances than the Clintons, yet he still shits where he eats, so to speak. His racial insults and slurs on Fashionista in particular are odious and unacceptable. There is no place for him amongst good people. His antics substantially increase the workload for mods trying to keep him in line.

More than one member here has made it clear if Mel is permitted to post, they will leave. I am one of them, in the spirit of full disclosure.

He's yours now.

Enjoy.

cc

I fully understand proxy workarounds, but can a forum simply block an IP .. or rather IPs plural allowing for phone etc
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Perhaps you should hold judgment until you have ALL the facts.

===

He's yours now.

Enjoy.

I think I have a pretty good picture, really.  But he's evidently NOT "ours" since he hasn't been there in days.  Evidently that forum doesn't have what he's looking for, which is further evidence that he's a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.  

Quote from: "cc"I fully understand proxy workarounds, but can a forum simply block an IP .. or rather IPs plural allowing for phone etc

In my limited technical understanding, forum software is the easiest place to limit access using a single IP address or in some cases a single block or range of them.  But to accomplish a server level block you need more tech support, like a White Hat (I.T. expert) who can write code, either into your forum software or your server software.  It's not for sissies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

I think I have a pretty good picture, really.  But he's evidently NOT "ours" since he hasn't been there in days.  Evidently that forum doesn't have what he's looking for, which is further evidence that he's a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.  

I thought Mel would fit right in with that thin skinned crybaby owner of the new TRF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"

I thought Mel would fit right in with that thin skinned crybaby owner of the new TRF.

I thought he would love it at Erica's forum..

But, his heart is at forums run by people he hates.

Bricktop

No. His hate is at forums run by people that have a heart.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview