The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stupid drivers AND pedestrians...

Started by Berry Sweet, January 21, 2019, 06:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Cyclists at night not wearing reflective clothing is stupid.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Cyclists are just stupid in general.

Dont get me started with cyclists either.  ^^ I agree with both posts tho.

Too many dangerous and illegal maneuvers from cyclists, plus the fact that many of them dont wear helmets and think they have the right to barrel thru red lights or 4 ways stops...even cycle on sidewalks while yelling at people walking to get out of their way (even parents with strollers)...so rude....they can use the bike lanes like the rest of the morons.

But here in Vancouver, pedestrians should wear a reflector or blinker of some sort at night (cyclists too) esp since all it does is rain and it's so hard to see...it doesnt help when these idiots wear all black and then top it off with a black umbrella....its a suicide mission.

I even emailed my areas mayor last month asking if it was possible to start an awareness campaign about dressing accordingly when walking this time of year and how to be safe....since people are so fuckin dumb....I wonder if I will ever hear back about it?

Berry Sweet

It's the adults that are stupid with walking and driving to be honest...kids my daughters age and older teens actually dress in bright and colourful clothing and are also cautious when they cross the street.  Same goes for driving...I see them with their "N" on the road, they are good drivers....its the adults that cant drive with shit...always in a big fuckin hurry or just losing massive brain cells by the second and pulling a total ding dong.

caskur

In my state head safety helmuts are compulsory.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_h ... _Australia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

Australia was the first country to make wearing bicycle helmets mandatory. The majority of early statistical data regarding the effectiveness of bicycle helmets originated from Australia.[1] Their efficacy is still a matter of debate.

Between 1990 and 1992, Australian states and territories introduced various laws mandating that cyclists wear bicycle helmets while riding after a campaign by various groups including the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS).[2]
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"In my state head safety helmuts are compulsory.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_h ... _Australia">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia

Australia was the first country to make wearing bicycle helmets mandatory. The majority of early statistical data regarding the effectiveness of bicycle helmets originated from Australia.[1] Their efficacy is still a matter of debate.

Between 1990 and 1992, Australian states and territories introduced various laws mandating that cyclists wear bicycle helmets while riding after a campaign by various groups including the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS).[2]

They can go fck themselves. All of them. I reckon it's mandatory. From the Royal Australasian College of Dinky Says GFY.

Fcking soft cock pansies.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Governments are not interested in your death at all... They could not give one shit if you die and that is the exact truth of it...

however,

they greatly care if you become head injured and a financial burden on the state.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

See, I don't actually think you understand your government suppressors at all...

I just saw on the news this new guy coming into the liberal party claiming he is doing it because he cares about the people... (haw haw, snicker) Of course he's not entering government so he can retire on a 6 figure a year golden handshake for the rest of his natural life, is he? I am sure that notion has never entered his head at all.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You just refuted your point.

How so?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

If I have to explain it to you I'd rather just give you a pane of automotive glass to lick, for the sake of expediency.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

In other words you're too drunk and you're talking out of your stinky arse again... check.

Everyone else will understand it... I'm sure they'll read it sober!~
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

And again I come in contact with another stupid today...

The light turns green, all cars in front of me go thru the intersection, I need to turn left.  After 10 cars go thru the intersection, I am able to get into the small left turn lane....looking ahead, there are no oncoming vehicles or any obstruction....the intersection is open, empty and ready to go!!!

I do however see a large girl standing on the corner with a pull buggy, just staring into space...she hasnt crossed my direction, nor is she facing my direction, but facing the other ddirection...looks like shes waiting for the light to change to cross the other way... so I proceed thru the intersection to turn.....

....and just at the last minute as I'm approaching the cross walk area after the turn...she immediately jumps out onto the road and begins to cross...I slam on my breaks (as usual in this pathetic city) and she stops...I wave for her to go and she just stand there and stares at me like a total dumbass....there are cars now coming and I need to move out of the intersection...shes just standing there, so I proceed to go and she decides to go at the same time,slam on my breaks again...and she stares at me again...I had to roll my window down and yell at her to "get off the god damn road and watch where the fuck shes going".

But seriously, who just jumps out onto the road and crosses? We were all taught to look both ways before crossing.  Check all areas where cars are coming from, even behind you to make sure no one is making a right hand turn before you step onto the street...make eye contact with the driver.. make sure the actually see you... the fuck is wrong with people??? Literally!!!

I seem to be like a magnet to these idiotic people.  I'm thinking to put some crystals in my car....to help with warding off stupid people...keep them away from my car.  Since I'm not working tomorrow, I may also smudge my car...help keep it safe and ward off the stupids.

Anonymous

That has happened to me Berry and it is frightening.

Zetsu

I had the same experience with some dumbass guy, I'm so installing my dashcam app if this happens again.  :sdfjh(2):
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I had the same experience with some dumbass guy, I'm so installing my dashcam app if this happens again.  :sdfjh(2):

I have one now Zetsu.

Frood

When I drove this afternoon to Melbourne to visit one of the Costco's, I expected to have to deal with a bunch of fresh off the boat immigrant drivers on the roads as is usually the case in that suburb but I was pleasantly surprised. Those inside Costco were still rude trolley drivers though.
Blahhhhhh...