The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Vaccines do cause autism in a subset of innoculated children

Started by Frood, January 23, 2019, 07:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Measles is somewhat dangerous especially in young children and infants-- In 1980 world wide 2.6 million people died from measles, vaccinations have reduced that number to 73,000 in 2014 but it is probably not as dangerous as smallpox, tuberculosis, polio or malaria, which have also been greatly reduced or eradicated through vaccinations.

My older son did a paper on vaccines and autism in middle school and I helped him with it.  I remember reading the two studies the theory is based on and they were very flawed.  Many other studies have tried to find a link and have failed. The CDC also says there is no link, maybe they are lying for some reason, but I wouldn't know what that reason would be.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"seems to me that measles is a 'one time catch'.... get it as a kid and its over and done. nobody dies.... it also seems to me that autism isn't something that 'wears off in a week'.... and is also makes me wonder - how much risk is an un-vaccinated child posing to a vaccinated child if vaccines actually work? so.... uh.... yeah.... and gravity is totally real and has been proven by tests and such.... :laugh:

I have no medical training, so I can't comment about benefits/risks of vaccinating for measles..

I do know there are a lot of people who have been vaccinated who are perfectly healthy.

i know ppl who fell outta trees and didn't get a concussion.... i'm not saying that its 100%.... i'm saying it just increases the chances.... :laugh:

That's not the best analogy dsm, but I won't argue about vaccinations..

It's obvious  you've read more about it than I have.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"That's not the best analogy dsm, but I won't argue about vaccinations..

first off, its an excellent analogy because it sums up the message i was trying to send.... secondly, i was unaware this was an analogy competition.... now seeing that you fancy yourself as some sort of analogy connoisseur perhaps you'd care to throw your hat in the ring and provide a better one.... no? well okay then. everybody likes to complain about the food.... but nobody wants to work in the kitchen....

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's obvious  you've read more about it than I have.

oh. i read about everything.... 9/11, pizzagate, adrenochrome, u.s patents, chemtrails, freemasons, vaccines, nasa, social engineering, catholicism and the jesuits.... its fuckin amazing the amount of solid information available.... its a dark and shitty world we live in.... i can't wait for God to say 'OK, FELLAS. LETS TEAR ALL THIS SHIT DOWN'.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Speaking of vaccinations, viruses and so on, a deadly strand of dengue fever has hit Cuba.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Speaking of vaccinations, viruses and so on, a deadly strand of dengue fever has hit Cuba.

Parts of Mexico too. The old lady and I were planning on going to the Dominican Republic once the winter drilling season is over. We'll be monitoring to see if it spreads throughout the Caribbean. If it does, we'll go to Thailand or Malaysia.

Wazzzup

having looked into it I don't think the autism studies are credible, and I take the threat of dangerous disease far more seriously.   so if I had to do over, I would vaccinate my children again.  However  I support the right for parents to opt out.  If they are wrong their children may die but that is their choice.  If bad diseases that have been nearly eradicated make a comeback though, that may have to be re-evaluated.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Wazzzup"having looked into it I don't think the autism studies are credible, and I take the threat of dangerous disease far more seriously.   so if I had to do over, I would vaccinate my children again.  However  I support the right for parents to opt out.  If they are wrong their children may die but that is their choice.  If bad diseases that have been nearly eradicated make a comeback though, that may have to be re-evaluated.

oh.... i've read em, partner.... and i think a spike in autism and infertility are both credible possibilities and something parents need to bear in mind.... and to add to that, heres something that you may be overlooking.... take any drug you've seen advertized on tv.... now look at the side effects.... allergy medications that cause heart disease, diabetes, tuberculosis and/or depression with suicidal thoughts in some patients.... FOR A FUCKIN ALLERGY PILL??? not even an allergy cure.... just to alleviate the allergy itself.... NOW.... think about a baby being shot up with a multi-spectrum 'cure-all'.... what side effects would you expect? its a goddamn potluck of shit to choose from.... if a simple pill designed to alleviate the initial problem has prolonged and potentially fatal side effects, whats the chances a vaccination in a newborn with no developed immunity isn't gonna suffer a potential threat? this is the same goddamn government that blew up their own buildings killing over 2,000 americans at once and blamed 'muslims'.... so remember - THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU....

Bricktop

Dude...have you considered how much stress you cause yourself with all this neurosis about Government conspiracies and flat earth fallacies?

deadskinmask

stress??? hell no.... i don't stress, brother.... my life is good. i hunt, fish and chill the fuck out.... no sweat.... i read up on things in my down time but otherwise no fucks given.... they're controlling yall, partner.... they're not controlling me.... i'm just pointing out things as i see em.... by the way, regarding 'flat earth fallicies'.... if you can post a picture of this oblate spheroid thats not been 'artistically enhanced', we can put good ol' flat earth to bed once and for all.... good luck.... :laugh:

Bricktop

If you can produce a photo of an orb that does NOT look like a flat disc, I'll accept you're right.

deadskinmask

you think this is about 'being right'? lol.... not a chance.... this is about being aware. don't jump on my little 'flat earth bandwagon' for kudos and 'told ya so' moments.... because i know theres a problem and i'll address it every opportunity i get.... BUT i'm also painfully aware that i'll never get my 'victory lap'.... because when you discover loveable ol' deadskin was telling you the truth, you'll have far too many more pressing concerns to stop by my house for a slice of humble pie.... :laugh:

Bricktop

And what happens when reality descends upon your humble abode?

You will never get a victory lap if you're running in the wrong direction around the circuit.

deadskinmask

oh.... i'm quite sure i'm headed the right way. its you, good sir, that should check your course.... :laugh:

Bricktop

I think it's fair to say that those of us that do not live in the USA are less inclined to conspiracy theories and government black ops intended to repress the population.

Not that we trust our governments...nobody does in this modern age...it's just that we trust our own instincts and knowledge more.

We tend to demand irrebuttable evidence before accepting information as fact.

As the evidence is clear and scientifically established by science the world over, the world is round.

Vaccinating children saves many lives.

If the US government was behind 9/11, that's your problem, not ours.