Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Canadian Immigration Reform - 2004

Started by caskur, January 23, 2019, 09:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The number of skilled immigrants permitted to land each year should be slashed by 70%. All illegal border crossers should be returned to the states. Nobody should be allowed to seek asylum from within Canada and nobody granted refugee status should be allowed to become permanent residents without going through the same process as skilled migrants.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The number of skilled immigrants permitted to land each year should be slashed by 70%. All illegal border crossers should be returned to the states. Nobody should be allowed to seek asylum from within Canada and nobody granted refugee status should be allowed to become permanent residents without going through the same process as skilled migrants.

As a immigrant myself I too have to 120% agree the system is currently a mess, the rate is way to fast, a lot of people I know tries to come in as refugees, while many immigrants aren't even that really valuable or loyal to Canada, anyone that tries to bash White people like instigator(a old forum troll) don't deserve to live here and should go back to Vietnam.

It makes me pretty sad everywhere I go now I can hardly find any White Canadians, not to mention a lot of immigrants are just ignorant people just giving other Canadians a lot of problems, let them come to Canada and they pay back by bringing their 3rd world sh*thole problems with them.
Permanently off his rocker

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The number of skilled immigrants permitted to land each year should be slashed by 70%. All illegal border crossers should be returned to the states. Nobody should be allowed to seek asylum from within Canada and nobody granted refugee status should be allowed to become permanent residents without going through the same process as skilled migrants.

As a immigrant myself I too have to 120% agree the system is currently a mess, the rate is way to fast, a lot of people I know tries to come in as refugees, while many immigrants aren't even that really valuable or loyal to Canada, anyone that tries to bash White people like instigator(a old forum troll) don't deserve to live here and should go back to Vietnam.

It makes me pretty sad everywhere I go now I can hardly find any White Canadians, not to mention a lot of immigrants are just ignorant people just giving other Canadians a lot of problems, let them come to Canada and they pay back by bringing their 3rd world sh*thole problems with them.

As a very recent immigrant, I agree with you and iron horse jockey. My wife and I had to go through a rigorous and costly process to come to Canada as landed immigrants. Why should someone from El Salvado for example be allowed to just walk across the border and become a citizen. It's a slap in the face to people who came to Canada through proper channels.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"

As a very recent immigrant, I agree with you and iron horse jockey. My wife and I had to go through a rigorous and costly process to come to Canada as landed immigrants. Why should someone from El Salvado for example be allowed to just walk across the border and become a citizen. It's a slap in the face to people who came to Canada through proper channels.

I'm with ya Gaon, imo a small amount of immigration to keep Canada experienced and healthy is ok and makes sense, but any further that cheapenize the identity of Canadians is really hard for me to accept, and like you say it really is a huge insult to you and my parents and others worked hard to come to Canada.  I still remember when I was a kid my mom never has to lock teh front door of the house, it might be hard to believe but that was what Canada was like before the liberals opened the doors and let all the unqualified or troublesome ones into the country.

Anonymous

I'm with ya Gaon, imo a small amount of immigration to keep Canada experienced and healthy is ok and makes sense, but any further that cheapenize the identity of Canadians is really hard for me to accept, and like you say it really is a huge insult to you and my parents and others worked hard to come to Canada.  I still remember when I was a kid my mom never has to lock teh front door of the house, it might be hard to believe but that was what Canada was like before the liberals opened the doors and let all the unqualified or troublesome ones into the country.

Native born Canadians don't seem to have a problem with irregular immigration as our prime minister calls it..

Immigrants are morally outraged by it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Native born Canadians don't seem to have a problem with irregular immigration as our prime minister calls it..

I'm kind of confused, do you mean to say immigrants get offended from our PM saying our immigration system is irregular or it's teh other way around?  :confused1:

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"Caskur is a moron.

Who else would post articles from a white supremacist group on a forum run by an Asian admin?

Next thing you know, she'll be referencing the Bible as a guide to daily living.

The Canadian Heritage Alliance (CHA) was a Canadian white supremacist group founded in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. Detective Terry Murphy of London's Hate Crime Unit alleged that the group had links with the Heritage Front and the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge-based Tri-City Skins.

Its former leader, Melissa Guille, denied that the organization was a hate group, and contends that the group and its website are concerned about "keeping Canada for Canadians" and "removing the anti-white sentiment in society". A 2001 report from B'nai Brith Canada said the CHA "seems to be an attempt to fill the void left by the diminishing Heritage Front". Staff Sgt. Gary Askin of the Waterloo Regional Police Service argued that the CHA was "promoting white supremacy under the guise of white pride."

In 2001, the CHA tried to gain exposure by joining the adopt-a-road program to clean debris along highways near Cambridge, Ontario. The Waterloo Region soon expelled the CHA from the program. In 2004, the CHA achieved notoriety for distributing flyers in Fredericton, New Brunswick, on Canada Day. One pamphlet complained about Canadian immigration policy and another featured a picture of a white woman, with the title "Love Your Race". The group has adopted the 2004 New Orleans Protocol for promoting White nationalism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Heritage_Alliance">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadia ... e_Alliance">https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Heritage_Alliance

I like caskur and I give her the benefit of the doubt that she thought the article is legitimate.

There was a guy named Darling Dazzler on msn groups renouned for posting news articles from off beat sites. That is where I got this article. I liked this article because it fit with my current concern at the time about what they were doing in my country. I thought, the Canadians have the same concerns.

I want propper debates about real issues. I don't like labeling people concerned about immigration to be called racists when they aren't. Every country benefits from immigration but how would we like to be Germany having 1,000,000 foreigners hosted on your shores in one go? I would absolutely freak out if that happened to us.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I'm kind of confused, do you mean to say immigrants get offended from our PM saying our immigration system is irregular or it's teh other way around?  :confused1:

I mean immigrants who came through the regular immigration process are usually opposed to people simply walking across the border and getting immediate entry..

People born in Canada don't seem to have as much problem with irregular or illegal border crossers as immigrants do.

Gaon

I mean immigrants who came through the regular immigration process are usually opposed to people simply walking across the border and getting immediate entry..

People born in Canada don't seem to have as much problem with irregular or illegal border crossers as immigrants do.

I am one of those immigrants who has a big problem with queue jumpers.
The Russian Rock It

cc

I can jump on that wagon. My parents and I did it legal ... the ONLY way it should be allowed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Gaon

Quote from: "cc"I can jump on that wagon. My parents and I did it legal ... the ONLY way it should be allowed

Anything less than legal is an insult to immigrants that followed the rules.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"..

Or perhaps they keep their real feelings about the subject closed inside themselves.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Or perhaps they keep their real feelings about the subject closed inside themselves.

Possibly, but immigrants that oppose illegal or irregular immigration don't seem to hide their feelings.

Gaon

Quote from: "caskur"

Possibly, but immigrants that oppose illegal or irregular immigration don't seem to hide their feelings.

It disgusts Olga and I.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

I do not blame legal immigrants one bit for complaining. In the old days there were rigorous rules they had to comply to, to migrate... but immigrants traditionally were from Europe with supposed Judeo-Christian values and that's why it worked.

Wars have caused the problems we have today... the war in Syria being the worst imo. No one middle class in their country wants to move and leave their extended families and go off to a foreign place where they aren't wanted.
- Andy Warhol