The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Nature Worship

Started by JOE, January 25, 2019, 08:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

If you're still experiencing drudgery after 40 years of hard labour, then you wasted those years or you're not very bright at accumulating. .
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"Its because of shit like this, I think the climate change is a hoax to sell us expensive products and squeeze more taxmoney..

It isn't a hoax, climate change is real but there is a hoax going on just like you expect, the way they're claiming the cure for it is, ie tax. That isn't the cure. The cure is to cease logging virgin forests IMMEDIATELY and start replnting the trees they stole.

It is happening but is it caused by man..

The globe enters periods of warmer temperatures and colder temperatures... These things can last for centuries..

I´ve been observing this climate change talk for over a decade and none of the things some Al Gore said 12 years ago have happened.

Global dimming, melting ice caps etc.

The ice caps should have melted by now..

It seems to be nothing but causing hysteria in order to sell stuff...

Al Gore is a rich fella now... He wasnt before all this climate bs..

The Americans did not argue a good case because, (I'm sorry to say) Americans are morons.

I mean there was one time they constantly went on about cow farts... UGH... they're so stupid... I'd shoot back, "well I'm sure cow farts would have had less impact than dinosaur farts."

We cannot take this heat, I want you to try to imagine a 49.5 C day that happened in South Australia a couple of days ago..... as Indonesia and Brazil hack away at their vitally important jungles, it'll finish man-unkind off for good. Absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever...

Back then it was cow farts... Now its the amount of fodder the cows eat..

The vegan hippies somehow think that the cow fodder crops can be used to feed humans..

They fail to see that cow fodder is GM food and they dont waste any part of the plant.. Cows eat it all..

Humans can only eat a small part of the plant..

We would still need massive fields to feed humans...

Feeding the fodder to cows is just another way of processing the crops to a form that is suitable for humans... Red meat..

They're always banging on about what humans will eat... Completely disregarding we have a diverse planet filled with other creatures with their own needs and what they'll eat. Right now, they're mainly eating plastic and dying accordingly.

Whatever gives them license to bother people with their righteous might..

And the government is looking for things they can pass as "legitimate" taxes.

Vegans cause the heaviest carbon footprint seen as their food is really processed and it need a lot more energy to produce..

The way they live in their high towers is also causing more carbon emissions.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Its because of shit like this, I think the climate change is a hoax to sell us expensive products and squeeze more taxmoney..

It isn't a hoax, climate change is real but there is a hoax going on just like you expect, the way they're claiming the cure for it is, ie tax. That isn't the cure. The cure is to cease logging virgin forests IMMEDIATELY and start replnting the trees they stole.

The globe enters periods of warmer temperatures and colder temperatures... These things can last for centuries..

I´ve been observing this climate change talk for over a decade and none of the things some Al Gore said 12 years ago have happened.

The Americans did not argue a good case because, (I'm sorry to say) Americans are morons.

I mean there was one time they constantly went on about cow farts... UGH... they're so stupid... I'd shoot back, "well I'm sure cow farts would have had less impact than dinosaur farts."

We cannot take this heat, I want you to try to imagine a 49.5 C day that happened in South Australia a couple of days ago..... as Indonesia and Brazil hack away at their vitally important jungles, it'll finish man-unkind off for good. Absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever...

The vegan hippies somehow think that the cow fodder crops can be used to feed humans..

They fail to see that cow fodder is GM food and they dont waste any part of the plant.. Cows eat it all..

Feeding the fodder to cows is just another way of processing the crops to a form that is suitable for humans... Red meat..

They're always banging on about what humans will eat... Completely disregarding we have a diverse planet filled with other creatures with their own needs and what they'll eat. Right now, they're mainly eating plastic and dying accordingly.

Vegans cause the heaviest carbon footprint seen as their food is really processed and it need a lot more energy to produce..

James Cameron (Terminator producer) and his latest wife live in New Zealand. She is a raving loony vegan... every bone in her body is sticking out and she's running around trying to get people to eat at least one whole plant meal a day... I think there is no harm doing that, and she is probably right, it's good for you but that woman has a eating disorder and really shouldn't lecture anyone about eating.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

James Cameron (Terminator producer) and his latest wife live in New Zealand. She is a raving loony vegan... every bone in her body is sticking out and she's running around trying to get people to eat at least one whole plant meal a day... I think there is no harm doing that, and she is probably right, it's good for you but that woman has a eating disorder and really shouldn't lecture anyone about eating.

Hollyweird celbutards like to lecture the masses.

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Hollyweird celbutards like to lecture the masses.

Yeah they do alright. ...pfft.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

But who listens these days?

People are not taking notice of opinionated buffoons who believe what they think is important; that list includes politicians, journalists, and celebs.

The mists of ignorance are fading fast, and we're not taking their crap any more.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"But who listens these days?

People are not taking notice of opinionated buffoons who believe what they think is important; that list includes politicians, journalists, and celebs.

The mists of ignorance are fading fast, and we're not taking their crap any more.

I just left a comment on Studio 10 fb page backing Kerry-Anne over some dumb Yumi twat...

This Australia Day protest business is getting out of hand.

This is what I would do, cancel it permanently and take away the public holiday.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Speak for yourself. I look to smart people like Pamela Anderson and Leonardo Dicaprio for guidance.

Bricktop

Yeah, but you think Messicans shine shitters better that Hondurans, so what the fuck do you know???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah, but you think Messicans shine shitters better that Hondurans, so what the fuck do you know???

Messicans make fine maids.

Odinson

We require meat and other animal based food.. It is the only natural source of vitamin B12.

Vegans need to take supplements to get their vitamins.

James Camerons wife is one of those idiots who are either or.... She wants to make people eat just vegetables instead of a steak and vegetables on the side.

Its this extremism thats causing all the problems..

Vegans are usually sickly looking and complain about pains in their body.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Speak for yourself. I look to smart people like Pamela Anderson and Leonardo Dicaprio for guidance.

I thought Richard Simmons was your spiritual adviser.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"

I thought Richard Simmons was your spiritual adviser.

Didn't you say you stopped being a smartass.

Bricktop

She said she would stop the day after you pledge never to drink barrel wash again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She said she would stop the day after you pledge never to drink barrel wash again.

I must have missed that little detail. I guess it's because I drank too much barrel wash.