News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

2.f million murders in Latin America since 2000.

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2019, 10:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

33% of the world's murders with only 8% population. 4 countries Mexico brazil vevezuela and

:2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Narcoleptic"33% of the world's murders with only 8% population. 4 countries Mexico brazil vevezuela and

I didn't know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Narcoleptic"33% of the world's murders with only 8% population. 4 countries Mexico brazil vevezuela and

Ya, so.

Bricktop

I don't live in Latin America.

It's none of our business that those countries are incapable of governing themselves like civilised human beings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't live in Latin America.

It's none of our business that those countries are incapable of governing themselves like civilised human beings.

I couldn't give any fewer fucks.

Zetsu

I wouldn't shed a drop of tear if the US decides to nuke the crap out of them, I swear they're like some kind of parasitic shit virus that the West and any other developed countries shouldn't deserves to deal with.
Permanently off his rocker

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"I wouldn't shed a drop of tear if the US decides to nuke the crap out of them, I swear they're like some kind of parasitic shit virus that the West and any other developed countries shouldn't deserves to deal with.

There was a Spanish speaking community in Ashdod. They were Jewish converts looking for a way out of their dysfunctional South American countries. Apparently, they are overrepresented in Israeli crime and dole stats.

This is a prime example of why I want the Law of Return cancelled.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I wouldn't shed a drop of tear if the US decides to nuke the crap out of them, I swear they're like some kind of parasitic shit virus that the West and any other developed countries shouldn't deserves to deal with.

There was a Spanish speaking community in Ashdod. They were Jewish converts looking for a way out of their dysfunctional South American countries. Apparently, they are overrepresented in Israeli crime and dole stats.

This is a prime example of why I want the Law of Return cancelled.

This is the mostly the reason why I'm struggling getting a lot with Latinos, I dun deny there are a small minority of good ones but sadly there's just too many that offers nothing but trouble yet still have a strong tendency to reflect their problems at White folks, only biting the White hand that feeds them.
Permanently off his rocker

JOE

Still they have some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

I guess with the bad comes the good too.

...oh well!

Bricktop

Joe, you need to address another thread.

People are thinking you're afraid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Still they have some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

Why would that matter to you. You can't get a woman and even if you could, you don't know what to do with one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview