Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Anyone missing the Topix forums?

Started by Anonymous, January 29, 2019, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hastings"

I came from the Asian American forums.

The Australian forums were very racist so was the Vancouver Forum, it was because Vivek Golikeri complained about them that they were probably shut down[/quote]

Thank you for the undeserved compliment, crediting me with power I don't have. Their shutting down had nothing to do with me. Topix shut down because a judge ordered them to divulge information about a poster. Vancouver Forum? I don't know. I complained about handle-jacking and impostering. I welcomed the ugly racism, because then I could fight it after it came out into the open.

Bricktop

Anonymous

I am sorry to hear about your stroke, Bricktop.  Do you think the paralysis will be temporary or permanent?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And I'll bet you do a LOT of stroking.

...he slurred hopefully, working up the nerve to ask for a Facetime session over his dribble cup...

Bricktop

Facebook, Skype, Viber...whatever floats your boat.

Name the time.

I'll be there.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Unlike you, I have a family. So, no.

Keep stretching, though. You might hit a target with some luck. Or...how about registering. Get in the ring, like the old days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Unlike you, I have a family. So, no.

Keep stretching, though. You might hit a target with some luck. Or...how about registering. Get in the ring, like the old days.

That faggot won't do that.

Bricktop

No. He won't.

He'll snipe from safety. He won't want his fan club at Chiquita's Shiny Shitters Club to know he was getting his ears rubbed by Rotwang. Again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Unlike you, I have a family. So, no.

Except that it's you begging for further interaction via any and all social media platforms, not I. I'm perfectly content with the guest function your forum owner has seen fit to provide me with, it providing a more than adequate platform for my entertainment purposes.

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Keep stretching, though. You might hit a target with some luck. Or...how about registering. Get in the ring, like the old days.

That faggot won't do that.

Probably not, few if any here have provided any compelling reason to waste time at a registration screen.

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. He won't.

He'll snipe from safety. He won't want his fan club at Chiquita's Shiny Shitters Club to know he was getting his ears rubbed by Rotwang. Again.

I barely know any of you and until you distinguish yourselves as being worthwhile additions to my online social set I'm inclined to keep it that way. That goes double for any Alexandria Occasional Cortex types you insist on pretending I am associated with. Stop looking over your shoulder like a nervous rabbit and deal with what's in front of you for a change my cringeworthy friend.

Bricktop

Classic "I'm too good for you" temerity and avoidance.

I gave you a chance, corky. But you don't have what it takes. Never did.

Freud level cowardice and stupidity. And in THIS forum, that job is taken by the original infant himself. Sorry. Your application to stand as an equal is denied. Welcome to the "Ignore" list.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Classic "I'm too good for you" temerity and avoidance.

I gave you a chance, corky. But you don't have what it takes. Never did.

Freud level cowardice and stupidity. And in THIS forum, that job is taken by the original infant himself. Sorry. Your application to stand as an equal is denied. Welcome to the "Ignore" list.

This spic forum sure has some cowardly little faggots like this one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview