The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I slept in the girls dorm last night

Started by JOE, February 02, 2019, 12:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"The hostel I stayed in put me there accidentally.

I didn't know I was in the girls dorm until I woke up this morning.

It was dark last night when I checked in so I didn't know until the morning.

When I woke up there were all these stunned pretty young girls staring at me.

But I was so tired That i just went back to sleep.

After a half an hour or so I was awakened by this pretty 19 year old girl.

She said "Sorry but you have to go. The girls in the dorm would like to get dressed.

So aftet 5 mins or so I gathered my belongings and left.

That was a weird yet pleasant experience.

It was like a nice dream waking upnon a sea of young beauty.

JOE, I know your personal financial situation is none of my business..

But, I can't help but wonder, are you really that hard up?

You will be going into retirement very soon and all you can afford is a kid's dorm..

I didn't think they let people your age stay in hostels.

Well Fashionista ifya wanna pay $180 + tax for a room somewhere else just for the privilege of SSS (Shit Shower Shave) havin a nap for a measely 4-6 hrs be my guest. There's no more Hotel 6's Fashionista. I can't find them anymore.

Those $20 rooms I use to pay for are minimum $120 now.

Where i was staying it was like $180

Everything is so expensive now.

It was work related & I just needed a place to crash for a few hours.

Too cold to sleep in a car at this time of the year, eh?

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Is Joe homeless?

Yep, homeless, pennyless, friendless and hairless.

We don't have Manitoba prices out here ihj.

Our Hostel prices are more expensive than individual hotel prices where you live.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Is Joe homeless?

Yep, homeless, pennyless, friendless and hairless.

We don't have Manitoba prices out here ihj.

Our Hostel prices are more expensive than individual hotel prices where you live.

So you pay more for an opportunity to once again fail with the young ladies. Not surprised....

....oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Well Fashionista ifya wanna pay $180 + tax for a room somewhere else just for the privilege of SSS (Shit Shower Shave) havin a nap for a measely 4-6 hrs be my guest. There's no more Hotel 6's Fashionista. I can't find them anymore.

You can stay in room for adults for half that price in greater Vancouver..

We know because we were there in November..

The downtown hostel in Vancouver is $63 and do they even rent to people of your advanced years?

But, obviously if you did did pay to stay as you say you did, it wasn't in Vancouver since you live there.

JOE

The downtown hostel in Vancouver is $63 and do they even rent to people of your advanced years?

But, obviously if you did did pay to stay as you say you did, it wasn't in Vancouver since you live there.

It wasn't Vancouver

Anyways is a hostel in Vancouver that much these days?

Cripes thats way more than the individual rooms I used to pay $20-30 for.

Hostels used to be $6 or $7.

$14 at most.

Stands to reason I guess.

People are paying $2000 for 1 br monthly rentals now

Anonymous

It wasn't Vancouver

Anyways is a hostel in Vancouver that much these days?

Cripes thats way more than the individual rooms I used to pay $20-30 for.

Hostels used to be $6 or $7.

$14 at most.

Stands to reason I guess.

People are paying $2000 for 1 br monthly rentals now

There is no place in Canada with hostel prices that low..

So, we know you didn't stay at a hostel.

Anonymous

There's a thread about cravings. What does old Joe crave more than anything else? It sure as hell aint poontang. It is attention.

Vancouver

Joe why you broke like that? Don't you get good tips from your limo job? I would not stay at a hostel.
Time is malleable

Gaon

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Joe why you broke like that? Don't you get good tips from your limo job? I would not stay at a hostel.

:roll:
The Russian Rock It

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Joe why you broke like that? Don't you get good tips from your limo job? I would not stay at a hostel.

What's happening old Joe?  Looks like your friend who cant afford beer is doing better than you.  Are you doing drugs, Joe?? Eh? Are ya Joe, EH?  EH Joe.  EH Eh?

Anonymous

I would agree TVG, if either his hostel stay story or limo driving job were true.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"There's a thread about cravings. What does old Joe crave more than anything else? It sure as hell aint poontang. It is attention.

Poontang....you mean all those bar sluts you & gordy Gambino have bought & paid for with a pittance, Herman?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/da/bf/1adabf829b60f6ad5ddb2c2acc6c6980.jpg">

Yeah that takes a lotta charm to flash your wallet under the nose of some impoverished farmgirl in a 3rd world country comin' to the big city lookin fer a steady gig/paycheck.

You got skill, you Don Juan you, Herman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Gaon"

What's happening old Joe?  Looks like your friend who cant afford beer is doing better than you.  Are you doing drugs, Joe?? Eh? Are ya Joe, EH?  EH Joe.  EH Eh?

He must be spending his  money on drugs because he is not spending it on women.

Anonymous

Poontang....you mean all those bar sluts you & gordy Gambino have bought & paid for with a pittance, Herman?

Jesus Christ, I know you've never had pussy before, but you don't know what poon is.

I've had broads all over the planet. Hell, I have even been laid in Arab lands which is no easy feat and frickin dangerous. And yet you can't spend a few measly bucks and head to Tijuana for some cheap tail.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/d6/ad/65d6ad9fd13c82b781770c7a3d34c50b.jpg">

Spic whores are dirt cheap and they are there for desperate guys like you. No excuses, get your elderly virgin ass to Tijuana.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"

Jesus Christ, I know you've never had pussy before, but you don't know what poon is.

I've had broads all over the planet. Hell, I have even been laid in Arab lands which is no easy feat and frickin dangerous. And yet you can't spend a few measly bucks and head to Tijuana for some cheap tail.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/d6/ad/65d6ad9fd13c82b781770c7a3d34c50b.jpg">

Spic whores are dirt cheap and they are there for desperate guys like you. No excuses, get your elderly virgin ass to Tijuana.

:yuk:
The Russian Rock It