Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Football

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 04, 2019, 12:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I like the CFL, but not the NFL.

Wazzzup

It was a boring game even for those of us who like American football (lowest scoring in superbowl history).  I was grateful for one thing though, the lefties tried to politicize it, but thankfully were not successful.

@realAzhyaAryola

How did they try to politicize it? I did not see anything about that. Probably I missed it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

American football is great. I did not see anyone take a knee during the national anthem. I guess that fizzled out, I think.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"American football is great. I did not see anyone take a knee during the national anthem. I guess that fizzled out, I think.

About time.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"How did they try to politicize it? I did not see anything about that. Probably I missed it.
The lefties tried to get a lot of entertainers to boycott and refuse to perform.  Apparently some did.    They are mad at Maroon 5 for accepting also Gladys Night who sang a rather nice version of the anthem.  Don Lemon got on her for not refusing and she said something about America being a great country.  A black woman saying America is a great country, you know that had to make the lefties heads explode.  :laugh: :yahoo:  

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"American football is great. I did not see anyone take a knee during the national anthem. I guess that fizzled out, I think.
There were only three or four guys total all year taking a knee.  The networks didn't air the anthems so no one saw them on TV.  It seems to have fizzled out.

Anonymous

Glad that shit fizzled out.