The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Finally set up my computer...

Started by Berry Sweet, February 09, 2019, 01:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...its been several months since I even bothered...its just sitting on a small table right now...looking around for a tiny, small, compact, unique looking table for it.  I will eventually coma across something.

For now I can finally use it and the printer!!

Still getting settled into your new place Berry?

Sort of.  I'm fully comfy with the place now it took me a while to get use to....I lived in my last place for 9 years.  I'm done rearranging the furnature, I'm now comfortable with the set up and slowly decorating, I'm into a new look.

I'm dying for spring to come cause there is so much I want to do with my balcony! I'm so excited for this year! This huge balcony will be my first summer on it....I'm excited!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I prefer browsing on my computer..

And I'm finally used to Windows 10.

:laugh:

Which is Apple OSX 10.0

I'm open to  Apple, but my husband.....

Give me his number.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...its been several months since I even bothered...its just sitting on a small table right now...looking around for a tiny, small, compact, unique looking table for it.  I will eventually coma across something.

Sort of.  I'm fully comfy with the place now it took me a while to get use to....I lived in my last place for 9 years.  I'm done rearranging the furnature, I'm now comfortable with the set up and slowly decorating, I'm into a new look.

I'm dying for spring to come cause there is so much I want to do with my balcony! I'm so excited for this year! This huge balcony will be my first summer on it....I'm excited!!

I'm so dying for spring Berry.

Bricktop

19 more sleeps to autumn.

Brrrrrrr.....

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"19 more sleeps to autumn.

Brrrrrrr.....

Autumn is chokingly dry and overly warm here...

I personally think the seasons are month out...

abos reckon there are 5 seasons in Oz. I think they're correct.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Your seasons are out of synch with the eastern side...your warm weather goes on whilst we cool down.

Gaon

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

We want to get a bigger apartment or a town house. Rent is so expensive in Vancouver. And we are cheap Jews. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I just use my android phone.

I just use my phone too. My laptop gets the light once a week.

I find it relaxing in the evening to browse at my computer at home with a cup of tea.

My situation allows .. in fact demands .. use of full blown computer most all the time

I bought what was about the best around 6 years ago and it is still a screamer as processors  have not become much faster past few years.

I got an Asus which of course gives it the Asus motherboard all the good ones use, with I7 processor and added a Solid State Drive, SSD, before taking delivery (that is blinding fast and very cheap speed I'd highly recommend)

As I'm always multitasking, I sprung for a new screen last year - LG curved ultrawide 29" .. . not huge but very  wide with LG's "mild" curve so that it doesn't feel like the ends are running away from me

No problem justifying it all as for our work we need speed and screen area - It pays to buy a good machine and up to speed if you use it hard and want it to last - It runs like most of the newest and fastest, so was good investment so far

I never use phone or other toys for internet

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnobon.me%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fapple-logo-o.gif&f=1">

cc

I could not be happier with my real world workhorse tool, nor could I have been happier with any I had before it

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Joe will ask you if it's a 3d printer. :ththbored:

Well since ya asked....

I'm in the market for another computer

Possibly an older used Mac Pro Tower with a 12 core Xeon.

https://img2.owcnow.com/images/_inventory_/used-mac-base-images/UAF.jpg">

I recently bought a canon color laser printer with cartridges incl from Staples for about $200 Canadian.thats about $ 150 us which was a smashingly good deal. Shoulda cost 3x that amt

Trouble is I don't have a computer new enoughto run it so hopefully another mac may do the trick

Anonymous

Joe, take your bullshit to the fajita forum.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Joe, take your bullshit to the spic forum.

My youre an angry little fellow ihj.

Your latent alcoholism does shine through

Little wonder you said you were once beaten up and left for dead.

You have a massive chip on your shoulder im afraid.

Even those in this forum friendlier to you have noted your short temper, eh?

cc

Joe, take your bullshit to the Latino flame  forum.

You are not up to the level of anyone here