Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Here's one....

">

....Nancy Kwan!

Got any others?

Bricktop

:spam0000:

What mental process oozes its way through your minuscule brain that eventually forms the belief that anyone in this forum is concerned with beautiful Asian women.

By the way, Sea Major is banned.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop":spam0000:

What mental process oozes its way through your minuscule brain that eventually forms the belief that anyone in this forum is concerned with beautiful Asian women.

Old Joe is contributing at a Seamajor level lately.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Especially his spelling.

Old Joe needs to get laid.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

Y'know BT, what's noticeable about this forum is how so few relatively few women this forum attracts or post here. Essentially Fashionista has a grumpy old man her forum teenage sons to keep her company, poor thing.

Theres a noticeable belligerence & hostility towards anyone who posts anything off kilter challenging the prevailing views here.

BTW someone in another forum wrote a comment about you.

Of course it is, Joe.

It's the internet!!

Now, who is our mysterious inquisitor, and why are they posing questions on a forum I do not subscribe to, and mention another forum I did not belong to? Once again, you prove you are a maleable idiot.

And Joe, if you want to light a fire...make sure you have an extinguisher handy. You will need it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Y'know BT, what's noticeable about this forum is how so few relatively few women this forum attracts or post here. Essentially Fashionista has a grumpy old man her forum teenage sons to keep her company, poor thing.

Theres a noticeable belligerence & hostility towards anyone who posts anything off kilter challenging the prevailing views here.

BTW someone in another forum wrote a comment about you.

Is what they say true, BT?

Take gossip to RR please.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"

Old Joe is contributing at a Seamajor level lately.

"Lately"??

Even back in DV Daze as .or? (or something weird like that) he was a miserable hateful prick

Frankly, if it were up to me, posting quotes from another forum would not be moved to RR, the post & poster would be gone ... allowing it is not said poster's first such deliberate trouble making effort

[That should produce a Liverpool Lollipop level  accusatory ad hom comeback  ac_biggrin]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"J0E you have been issued a warning for pedophile insults. Next time will be a one month time out. After that will be a permaban. I don't care if you did not say that directly, you brought it here (idiot). I would advise you not to complain about this...times/events schedules can and will change without notice. Lets be real clear here J0E, read the rules, especially number nine....

Joe is a very weird dude.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

===

Since we're in RR, I just want to say I don't know that poster although I see a lot of references to it, both here and elsewhere.

I hasten to add I've heard nothing attractive, but every time I see the nic I have the thought, I wonder if that poster is a musician and the nic is a play on words...

Like Bee Miner, or Dee Dorian...?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview