The best topic

Replies: 9920
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:31:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Cops Being Cops: A Thread Showcasing News of These Noble and Just Creatures

Started by Frood, February 11, 2019, 12:58:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsayingimages.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fyeah-right-surreeee-meme.png&f=1">

I'M the troll???

You, maintaining a silly pretense for 3 years.

You, who stated clearly to another member that you came here with the specific purpose of trolling ME?

You, who is widely pilloried and ridiculed for your infantile antics and duplicity?

You, who has spent years trolling people with malice and spite?

You, who by your own words has used HUNDREDS of alters on the web?

You accuse ME of trolling???

ac_lmfao

Dinky Freud's gender bending troll was never clever. Now, it's just retarded.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Dinky Freud's gender bending troll was never clever. Now, it's just retarded.

I agree, not clever.  And possibly irritating, but I don't consider it retarded... my word is "relentless."  Relentlessness, even in a shitty troll, takes a toll on both parties but does have a certain effectiveness.  I'm more bored over the so-called contexts behind the dispute than I am by the gender troll, though.

Bricktop

It's retarded. Consider the mentality that drives this kind of behaviour. This is a reflection of someone with serious self esteem issues that believes trolling somehow makes him more worthy.

That is retardation, not irritation.

There is NO effectiveness, as you claim. Nobody gives a toss about his inanity. There is nothing meritorious about being a serial nuisance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's retarded. Consider the mentality that drives this kind of behaviour. This is a reflection of someone with serious self esteem issues that believes trolling somehow makes him more worthy.

There is NO effectiveness, as you claim. Nobody gives a toss about his inanity. There is nothing meritorious about being a serial nuisance.

An acoholic late 40's man pretending to be woman is retarded.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's retarded. Consider the mentality that drives this kind of behaviour. This is a reflection of someone with serious self esteem issues that believes trolling somehow makes him more worthy.

I didn't say it was meritorious.  That it is in fact effective is quite evident from reading all the posts that originally made up this thread.

Bricktop

Like Freud, you mistake exposure and mockery with "effectiveness".

The raucousness he generates is not in any way a result of the troll, but because of his dogmatic and stubborn refusal to let it go when he was exposed from his very first post.

Effectiveness is inculcating some form of belief or acceptance that there is some truth or substance to the troll. There is none, and never has been.

Nor will there be.

If you regard this as "effective" (and I know you do), please explain how you arrive at this conclusion.

Merely talking about a troll is not a measure of any level of success, nor is generating posts.

Frood

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Let's face it, this is a troll thread..

Nothing wrong with trying to get a rise from people, but it belongs here.

It certainly appears that way, at this point.  Moreover, if one attends to the way it unfolded, the primary troll is not the OP -- and more than one troll is involved.  

Personally, as I've already said, I have an interest in the topic and will probably say more about it even if it's in RR.  

I confess to being irritated by seeing a member try to bully your moderator, though.  Not cool.

I find this all quite bizarre tbh. It was meant to be an aggregate thread primarily and I spelled it out twice, once in the title and further along after Bricktop's numerous derailment attempts. If my intent was to troll, why didn't I take the ball and run with it when he was temper tantrum'ing and acting like a 6 year old spoiled brat who didn't get a pony for Chrissy? I could have started the thread here in RR and foregone all the hysterics and wild eyed conspiracy theories having any effect on what was clearly a topical link and discussion thread. I even gave him a pass while asking him to stay topical.

What else could I have done to keep this above board when baby gramps wasn't having any of it whilst soiling himself like a baby chimp on prune juice?

No, my intent and behaviour has been sterling in this instance. It's the subject matter and my views on it which caused this backlash. I crossed the 'thin blue line' of a former copper, sister of a copper, and some railway guy who has probably gobbed his fair share of little pink piggies off in his caboose over the years.

Ironically, this entire fiasco mimics the behaviour of cops when their authority and self perceptions are challenged or critiqued.

So be it. They can have their sacred cows, or pigs in this case.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Like Freud, you mistake exposure and mockery with "effectiveness".

If you regard this as "effective" (and I know you do), please explain how you arrive at this conclusion.

I haven't spent the last dozen years on forums in order to have someone else who's done likewise tell me I'm deluded in my judgments.  Obviously you and I disagree on several points, ONE of which is that I view this effort at an aggregate thread as a serious endeavor which you are intent on derailing no matter how many markers you have to call in.  Sorry, but that tells me something.  Another is the fact that the OP is Dinky's (and that is substantially more problematic for you than if I had posted the OP under the same rationale) is also telling me that your ass is badly chapped by Dinky's continuing to post here under any nic at all.  Those two points are hardly able to be in dispute, in my view.

Perhaps you and I might hammer away at this in some other venue, at some other time.  For now, I'm only interested in the thread on the merits of the original topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

It certainly appears that way, at this point.  Moreover, if one attends to the way it unfolded, the primary troll is not the OP -- and more than one troll is involved.  

Personally, as I've already said, I have an interest in the topic and will probably say more about it even if it's in RR.  

I confess to being irritated by seeing a member try to bully your moderator, though.  Not cool.

I find this all quite bizarre tbh. It was meant to be an aggregate thread primarily and I spelled it out twice, once in the title and further along after Bricktop's numerous derailment attempts. If my intent was to troll, why didn't I take the ball and run with it when he was temper tantrum'ing and acting like a 6 year old spoiled brat who didn't get a pony for Chrissy? I could have started the thread here in RR and foregone all the hysterics and wild eyed conspiracy theories having any effect on what was clearly a topical link and discussion thread. I even gave him a pass while asking him to stay topical.

What else could I have done to keep this above board when baby gramps wasn't having any of it whilst soiling himself like a baby chimp on prune juice?

No, my intent and behaviour has been sterling in this instance. It's the subject matter and my views on it which caused this backlash. I crossed the 'thin blue line' of a former copper, sister of a copper, and some railway guy who has probably gobbed his fair share of little pink piggies off in his caboose over the years.

Ironically, this entire fiasco mimics the behaviour of cops when their authority and self perceptions are challenged or critiqued.

Awwwww muffin.

Your trolls wear thin, and you throw your toys out of the pram.

Cry us a river, Aaron. Once a troll, always a troll. Thus, any thread or post you defile us with is merely an extension of your troll. It belongs right here in RR. As do you, for my 2 cents...but Fash is compassionate.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F564x%2Ffb%2Fb1%2Fd0%2Ffbb1d0775b45c96a1f891447248b385e.jpg&f=1">

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Pinning your misbehaviour on the one YOU'RE aggressing against? You never truly left the force, did you.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Lol, you have a history of throwing crap at all police in a very blanketly fashion and typed some dumb death threats multiple times and you expect anyone here to take your thread seriously?  Peaches might not know you very well when it comes to law enforcement related topics so you're just lucky, but you can't fool anyone else here.  :sdfjh(2):
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

you're a troll yourself...

Does fash know you modded Trollvalhalla?

You're one of the sneakiest shit stirrers in town.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Lol, you have a history of throwing crap at all police in a very blanketly fashion and typed some dumb death threats multiple times and you expect anyone here to take your thread seriously?  Peaches might not know you very well when it comes to law enforcement related topics so you're just lucky, but you can't fool anyone else here.  :sdfjh(2):

1. I've always celebrated Peace Officers and called out LEO's for what they are. The opposite of Peace Officers. That is on record. I'm quite partial to the Sheriff model where they and their deputies are put there solely by the community and answer TO the community.

2. I've never issued a death threat to anyone, ever. I have HOWEVER made it clear that if I were driving across a desert with a limited amount of water for myself and encountered someone I knew to be a horrible person without water I'd probably keep driving. Would still probably call their position in but I wouldn't give them a drop myself.

3. Peaches can make his her? mind up about whatever. It's Peaches' prerogative, lil Choo Choo man.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

Pinning your misbehaviour on the one YOU'RE aggressing against? You never truly left the force, did you.

And you've never stopped trolling.

It's clear to every member here, as I have repeatedly highlighted, that everything you say in this forum should be considered as a component of your troll. Every word. You are a liar. And you perpetuate your status as a liar with every post.

Once discredited, asshole, your word is worth less than spit. Reap what you sow, and wallow in your own fatuous and fraudulent excrement.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg1.etsystatic.com%2F000%2F0%2F5720687%2Fil_fullxfull.105122839.jpg&f=1">

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"

1. I've always celebrated Peace Officers and called out LEO's for what they are. The opposite of Peace Officers. That is on record. I'm quite partial to the Sheriff model where they and their deputies are put there solely by the community and answer TO the community.

2. I've never issued a death threat to anyone, ever. I have HOWEVER made it clear that if I were driving across a desert with a limited amount of water for myself and encountered someone I knew to be a horrible person without water I'd probably keep driving. Would still probably call their position in but I wouldn't give them a drop myself.

3. Peaches can make his her? mind up about whatever. It's Peaches' prerogative, lil Choo Choo man.

lol You'll need to come up with a better excuse if you want to convince me or anyone here DD, I fail to see the noticeable difference between peace officers and police officers in what they do, unless you can show some clear examples or proof.  And you used to mumble about some stupid retarded buttons only if you can push and it'll do something bad, well tb fair I'll not hesitate to type death threats towards traitors or some very selfish assholes, but you can't seem to refrain yourself from painting the average/good police officers out there with the same brush, while it feels it's almost like you troll for a living.
Permanently off his rocker

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview