The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Tennis Star Martina Navratilova says transgendered male to females shouldn't be in women's sports

Started by Wazzzup, February 20, 2019, 08:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Tennis legend Martina Navratilova is in hot water... An article she wrote for the Sunday Times has stirred controversy and caused an LGBT athletes group to remove her from their board and completely cut ties.

In the article, which was posted on Sunday, Navratilova referred to trans women as men who "decide to be female," and wrote that it would be "cheating and unfair" for them to compete against cisgender women

She argued that "it's insane and it's cheating" that "a man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organization is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune.,,[/quote]

How do you judge when a movement has become utterly extreme?  Well here's a good way.  When a pioneer of LGBTQ rights (she led the way for gay athletes when she came out in 1981) effectively gets excommunicated because her views are no longer radical enough.

But this is where western society is going--In many, perhaps most instances, you can no longer publicly state an opinion against leftist orthodoxy, no matter how logical, or fact based, without getting punished for it.  

Dissent ist verboten.

JOE

Isn't Navratalova also a lesbian herself?

Bricktop

Odinson

All female athletes are against having male-to-female athletes in the female league..

The reasons are obvious.

But they are too afraid to talk about it because of the inevitable left-wing terrorist attack.

Bricktop

Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"Isn't Navratalova also a lesbian herself?

Quote from: "Wazzzup"  When a pioneer of LGBTQ rights ([size=120]she led the way for gay athletes when she came out in 1981[/size]) effectively gets excommunicated because her views are no longer radical enough.

Guess you have to read to know these things....

....oh well
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"Isn't Navratalova also a lesbian herself?

Quote from: "Wazzzup"  When a pioneer of LGBTQ rights ([size=120]she led the way for gay athletes when she came out in 1981[/size]) effectively gets excommunicated because her views are no longer radical enough.

Guess you have to read to know these things....

....oh well

I know eh. Same old, same old from the same old attention whoring asshole.

Wazzzup

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Apparently being a virgin at age 80 makes it hard to read well.  poor Joe :sad:

He's a sad old sack of turds

Wazzzup

Navratilova referred to trans women as men who "decide to be female," and wrote that it would be "cheating and unfair" for them to compete against cisgender women [/quote]

Martina Navratilova  was proclaimed an EEEEEEEEVIL monster for dissenting against the progtard line, but she was quite obviously correct.

https://pics.me.me/the-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-22883631.png">

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is there a serious counter argument to the former tennis star's comments?

Can't think of any.

Frankly the concept of allowing a born male to compete with born females is ludicrous. I'm embarrassed for anyone thinking otherwise

We sure are degenerating rapidly as a society for it to even be able to happen

A Fun Aside: Our resident attention whore / derailer's mention she is lesbian was a red herring and has nothing to do with trans (seems he correlates the 2 as one and the same - or is is just being the goof he was born as)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Is there a serious counter argument to the former tennis star's comments?

Can't think of any.

Frankly the concept of allowing a born male to compete with born females is ludicrous. I'm embarrassed for anyone thinking otherwise

A Fun Aside: Our resident attention whore / derailer's mention she is lesbian was a red herring and has nothing to do with trans (seems he correlates the 2 as one and the same - or is is just being the goof he was born as)

As part of his troll, JOE usually conflates different things.....in this thread it is homosexuality and transgendered.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"

Can't think of any.

As part of his troll, JOE usually conflates different things.....in this thread it is homosexuality and transgendered.

Fair enough I conflate virginity among sixty year olds with incels and chronic mental illness.