Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Greatest Forum Troll Failure Of All Time

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2019, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Herman"
You have one.

Thanks Helmet. You're a bit stupid looking and obviously lack minimum standards when it comes to personal hygiene but somewhere deep down under all those herpes sores and cellulite there's a heart of gold.

I'm certain of it.

Hygiene and spics don't mix. You are here because us whites(subtract the mud race owner)are white and superior.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Your futile attempts at innocent ignorance of Freud's troll is disconcerting, as it implies some form of accomplice. That would be disappointing.

Now, now... I stated, eons ago, that I had no interest in taking sides in this matter between you and Freud.  That is still the case.

I certainly am not accusing you of allegiance either way, but feigning ignorance is disingenuous.

Biggie Smiles

Hygiene and spics don't mix.

Neither do paint thinners and epileptics yet here you are. Living proof you can drool all over the internet electronically when you're having a real life fit.

Anonymous

Hygiene and spics don't mix.

Neither do paint thinners and epileptics yet here you are. Living proof you can drool all over the internet electronically when you're having a real life fit.

Kind of like masculinity and spic forums.

Anonymous

Your futile attempts at innocent ignorance of Freud's troll is disconcerting, as it implies some form of accomplice. That would be disappointing.

Now, now... I stated, eons ago, that I had no interest in taking sides in this matter between you and Freud.  That is still the case.

I certainly am not accusing you of allegiance either way, but feigning ignorance is disingenuous.

While I'm sorry for your evident discomfort about this, I'm certainly NOT feigning anything.  I'm merely standing astraddle of the line I've already drawn in the sand.  You are asking me to put both feet on your side of the line.

Bricktop

I ask nothing.

I merely point out that you are fully aware that Freud is playing one of his infantile trolls through the "Dinky Dianna" alter, and your comments should reflect that if you are to be honest.

Whether you run with the fox, or hunt with the hounds is neither here nor there. In fact, as you and Freud share common ground, it would be difficult not to side with his stupidity.

I merely question why you do not acknowledge the troll.

Anonymous

While I'm sorry for your evident discomfort about this, I'm certainly NOT feigning anything.  I'm merely standing astraddle of the line I've already drawn in the sand.  You are asking me to put both feet on your side of the line.

How many apples a day do you pay those spics? Do you pay them in grasshoppers and worms? Spics will eat anything, but their fave is white cack. Leaves out a homo like you.

Biggie Smiles

How many apples a day do you pay those spics? Do you pay them in grasshoppers and worms? Spics will eat anything, but their fave is white cack. Leaves out a homo like you.

Herman. Did your parents have any children that lived?

Anonymous

Herman. Did your parents have any children that lived?

Only mom is still alive. She has pictures of her four kids and all her grandkids on the wall. Her spic maid dusts them after she scrubs the shitter.

Bumspud

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So you don't know when if ever your Freud bogeyman will turn up here?

Aaron, feral's daughter has a court order against you being within 500 metres of her.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Who calls themselves 'bum spud'? Like really!  :crazy:

Like Sum hasn't given you a few spuds in your bum, Frink. You probably had to stick a spud in Sum's mouth a time or two, no doubt. That dude never shuts up-

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Who calls themselves 'bum spud'? Like really!  :crazy:

Like Sum hasn't given you a few spuds in your bum, Frink. You probably had to stick a spud in Sum's mouth a time or two, no doubt. That dude never shuts up-

Which forum is BS from?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Where is this Benzo person from and why is it so stupid?

Why would a hetero(so claimed) dude post as a woman??

Who knows-

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview