Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Greatest Forum Troll Failure Of All Time

Started by Bricktop, February 22, 2019, 06:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Wait a sec, Leo. Are you implying Dinky Diana isn't a real woman? Wut?

I'm pretty sure he's not Real Woman.

She's perma-banned.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"Wait a sec, Leo. Are you implying Dinky Diana isn't a real woman? Wut?

DD is a good poster and that's all that matters.

Thank you, Fash.

I'm happy to ignore the desperate gender baiters here these days. They should put their time to better use rather than cook up conspiracy theories and make wild accusations hoping that I'll bless them with photos to spank their puppies to.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Seems to be a standing complaint among many women on these forums that the local horndogs are overwhelmingly creepy in a private setting such as the inbox.

Even more so than they are in public.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

DD is a good poster and that's all that matters.

Thank you, Fash.

I'm happy to ignore the desperate gender baiters here these days. They should put their time to better use rather than cook up conspiracy theories and make wild accusations hoping that I'll bless them with photos to spank their puppies to.  ac_biggrin

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FglIBaw98vDPdm%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Biggie Smiles

I agree with Fash. Diana seems to be a quality poster and doesn't cry and complain all the time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fail upon fail, you insipid dildo jockey.

I posted with you, and Dinky Freud on Bonesaw's Snarkfest. That forum didn't last long nor should it have. But, it's obvious from that place, TRF and the moment he showed up here, that he is obsessed with getting you. He tried talking RW(in his man's voice) into assisting him, but she thought it was just too weird which it is.

I don't give a fuck if he wants to pretend he is the reincarnation of Genghis Khan. However, only those clowns on TRF part deux find this dated troll act entertaining. Normal people see it as a show that remains on the air long after it should have been cancelled.

Bricktop

I'd be happy to meet with him face to face to discuss his obsession.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'd be happy to meet with him face to face to discuss his obsession.

If you do meet Dinky Freud, encourage him to go AA.

Bricktop

Odinson

I went to the AA a couple of times..

They had a clique of old members.

And the bible was being forced upon you.

One really, really, really hot female in there though...

The thing about hot women is that they can always find some millionaire to live off of..

So no comfort in her advice..

As a man, I have to go through the hard way.

Would have liked to get some advice on that path... Other than "trust in the lord!".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" === only those clowns on TRF part deux find this dated troll act entertaining.

:shock:

Assuming you mean to denote SGz, I should mention that the majority of those posters (only some of whom are "clowns") are completely uninterested in this forum or in the Dinky/Bricktop feud.  Neither of those personas post there, after all.  

I understand that Freud has posted a callout thread there, challenging DD to meet him and hash this out.  The oddsmakers are unoptimistic that DD will show up, though, as it seems neither DD nor Brick has any interest in that forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Would have liked to get some advice on that path... Other than "trust in the lord!".

The thing about AA is, its lack of organization and structure make it difficult or impossible to impose any sort of "quality control" or uniform practice upon groups.

I can tell you that there is potentially a LOT more useful stuff available, but you may have to "shop" meetings until you find one that has the right stuff.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Shen Li" === only those clowns on TRF part deux find this dated troll act entertaining.

:shock:

Assuming you mean to denote SGz, I should mention that the majority of those posters (only some of whom are "clowns") are completely uninterested in this forum or in the Dinky/Bricktop feud.  Neither of those personas post there, after all.  

I understand that Freud has posted a callout thread there, challenging DD to meet him and hash this out.  The oddsmakers are unoptimistic that DD will show up, though, as it seems neither DD nor Brick has any interest in that forum.

Now, you're being naughty again.

You know full well that ONE of those "personnas" posts there. And it's not me.

However, if Freud's alter ego DOES join and engage him in conversation, I may reconsider my recalcitrance simply to watch THAT theatre play out. Freud talking to himself to convince him and the world that DD is a real and separate entity would be quite entertaining.

Your futile attempts at innocent ignorance of Freud's troll is disconcerting, as it implies some form of accomplice. That would be disappointing.

Anonymous

Freud has a thread on the fajita forum calling out his female character on this board.  :crazy: And Peaches can't figure out why no sane person will touch that ridculous board.

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview