Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Australia - Chinese Slave Labour

Started by caskur, February 23, 2019, 04:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"We had a similar case in BC, but with East Indian labourers.

There's been a lot of cases like that across the country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"The one thing that seemed to curtail illegal foreign labor in Israel was harsh penalties for employers who hire them.

Russia under that traitor Putin is a borderless country. Foreign labor has driven low wages even lower.

Most people think of Russia as having an immigration policy similar to Hungry or Poland.

caskur

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"The one thing that seemed to curtail illegal foreign labor in Israel was harsh penalties for employers who hire them.

Russia under that traitor Putin is a borderless country. Foreign labor has driven low wages even lower.

The next few years will be interesting.

Why? Has there been changes to your laws?

No one obeys laws in Australia, they just avoid being caught.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

What punishment can the people who employed them expect?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What punishment can the people who employed them expect?

Probably soft. Hopefully the criminal ring will be deported.

I watch traffic cop shows where people are pulled over and drug and alcohol tested. It's quite scary how many drunk, drugged and unlicenced bastards are behind the wheel. It scares me so much. I pray before I get in the car to make me aware of bad drivers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Vancouver

The people were probably promised to make big money. Instead they were used like slaves.
Time is malleable

Gaon

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"The people were probably promised to make big money. Instead they were used like slaves.

Or they are told they can eventually get work visas.
The Russian Rock It

Frood

Quote from: "Velvet"We had a similar case in BC, but with East Indian labourers.

There is more than one... this is just the latest capture.

I wonder how many Indians we have doing this same thing?

Most of our Indians and those of that region are gaming the uni student rules and working a 50/50 over-under the table job at small businesses, factories, cleaning companies, and 7/11 franchises while barely turning up to their minimum uni classes or not at all.

I've met numerous like that. The honest ones will openly say so.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yet someone is paying their uni fees.

They are private enrolments, after all.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

There is more than one... this is just the latest capture.

I wonder how many Indians we have doing this same thing?

Most of our Indians and those of that region are gaming the uni student rules and working a 50/50 over-under the table job at small businesses, factories, cleaning companies, and 7/11 franchises while barely turning up to their minimum uni classes or not at all.

I've met numerous like that. The honest ones will openly say so.

South African friend of mine has the Indian students living with him bunking in the bedrooms and the loungroom. He is collecting rent from the Indian students then sending it home to SA to his widowed mother in SA. That's how she survives old age in SA because they don't have pensions for old white people.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet someone is paying their uni fees.

And foreign students pay higher tuition.

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet someone is paying their uni fees.

Quite pricey too as international students though the income outweighs the fees which their families pool together for.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I thought foreign students are from wealthy families.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought foreign students are from wealthy families.

India is doing well since they've been robbing bank accounts and selling our PI to the higest bidders.
- Andy Warhol