The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Bring it on Bonesaw

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2019, 12:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Tissue? Tampax? Or both?

Toilet brush. Now get busy or I will call ICE.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Tissue? Tampax? Or both?

Toilet brush.
You dry your tears with a toilet brush?

Bizarre

Anonymous

Caskur and Bricktop have said flaming used to be creative fun..

But, they have to admit, what passes for flaming now is tediously dull and offers no appeal to adults.

Bricktop

As a case in point, observe the inane prattle of the blow-in above. That, apparently, is flaming, circa 2019.

Oh...and it's more effective, it seems, if you hide behind several alters so that your embarrassing and mind numbing imbecility is not attributable to any single personna.

Ignoring these pestiferous paper tigers is the most effective means of ridding them from our midst.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"As a case in point, observe the inane prattle of the blow-in above. That, apparently, is flaming, circa 2019.

Oh...and it's more effective, it seems, if you hide behind several alters so that your embarrassing and mind numbing imbecility is not attributable to any single personna.

Ignoring these pestiferous paper tigers is the most effective means of ridding them from our midst.

I won't participate in back and forth childish insults..

I'll respond to certain comments like the fib that I banned a regular from another forum for four hours for questioning a racial slur in someone's handle..

Besides being completely untrue, there are no four hour bans.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"As a case in point, observe the inane prattle of the blow-in above. That, apparently, is flaming, circa 2019.

I'll respond to certain comments like the fib that I banned a regular from another forum for four hours for questioning a racial slur in someone's handle..

They don't care if it's true or not. TRF 2 needs something to gossip about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Get this, they are trying to poach Freud's Dinky Dianna handle to the spic forum. They should poach me and my bar brawler when I am drunk persona too. There aint that many of them, but they could fill a loony bin with their collective schizophrenia.

Bricktop

Maybe we could offer them DD for a reasonable remuneration...

Anonymous

Get this, they are trying to poach Freud's Dinky Dianna handle to the spic forum. They should poach me and my bar brawler when I am drunk persona too. There aint that many of them, but they could fill a loony bin with their collective schizophrenia.

Is this what forums have come to. I see my decision to limit my online time was a wise decision.

I can't believe Aaron is maintaining this female persona, DD. I knew who he was long before his voice changer borked on him.

Anonymous

Is this what forums have come to. I see my decision to limit my online time was a wise decision.

I can't believe Aaron is maintaining this female persona, DD. I knew who he was long before his voice changer borked on him.

I don't care anymore. At least he is not a progtard faggot like Bonehead. That guy can't make a single post on the spic forum without mentioning me. I guess he wants to be just like old Herman when he grows up.

Biggie Smiles

I don't care anymore. At least he is not a progtard faggot like Bonehead. That guy can't make a single post on the spic forum without mentioning me. I guess he wants to be just like old Herman when he grows up.

Perhaps you can make him look really stupid and challenge him to a spelling contest? A race to see who can pass out in a pool of their own piss first on a Friday evening? Who can go the longest without changing their underwear perhaps? that's surely a hands down win for you.

Oh, I know, who can get more job applications tossed into the shitter in 5 minutes or less for being a convicted felon?

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Perhaps you can make him look really stupid and challenge him to a spelling contest? A race to see who can pass out in a pool of their own piss first on a Friday evening? Who can go the longest without changing their underwear perhaps? that's surely a hands down win for you.

Oh, I know, who can get more job applications tossed into the shitter in 5 minutes or less for being a convicted felon?

Herman has had a remarkable career.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/post-your-t7054.html?hilit=resume">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/post-your-t7054.html?hilit=resume

I doubt very much the collective experiences of all your little flame forum mates could equal what Herman has achieved.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Herman has had a remarkable career.

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/post-your-t7054.html?hilit=resume">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/post-your-t7054.html?hilit=resume

I doubt very much the collective experiences of all your little flame forum mates could equal what Herman has achieved.

Something tells me you were touching yourself as you constructed this post.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview