New movie by James Cameron - Battle Angel Alita

Started by Zetsu, February 28, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Please watch it if you guys have the chance, it's a remake of a very old Japanese manga from 1990.  ac_drinks

">

The trailer is not boring.

It was better than the first trailer, but at the same time the full movie is even cooler.  ac_drinks
Have you already seen it or are you going to see it Zetsu?

I've watched it at the theatres yesterday, even drag my mom and dad with me to watch with me and they enjoyed it, lol.  It might be a bit violent in some ways, but still suitable for a family to watch.
I might go watch it some time. Have enough scene points for a free movie. I go all out on the popcorn and drink. They charge a dollar for butter and another dollar for extra butter. It's worth it.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Please watch it if you guys have the chance, it's a remake of a very old Japanese manga from 1990.  ac_drinks

">

The trailer is not boring.

It was better than the first trailer, but at the same time the full movie is even cooler.  ac_drinks
Have you already seen it or are you going to see it Zetsu?

I've watched it at the theatres yesterday, even drag my mom and dad with me to watch with me and they enjoyed it, lol.  It might be a bit violent in some ways, but still suitable for a family to watch.
I might go watch it some time. Have enough scene points for a free movie. I go all out on the popcorn and drink. They charge a dollar for butter and another dollar for extra butter. It's worth it.
We use SCENE points too TVG.

ac_smile

Vancouver

Really? I didn't know Cineplex was all over Canada. Every time I use my Scotiabank debit card I earn scene points.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Really? I didn't know Cineplex was all over Canada. Every time I use my Scotiabank debit card I earn scene points.

They are and we deal with Scotiabank too.

Bricktop

Lol  :001_tongue: , I know you're not a fan of most super hero or action films, but this one will not disappoint.  :wink:

Not so.

Loved "Guardians Of The Galaxy".

The last three Batman movies were great.

The others are fun if you turn your brain off.