The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A sky rat for Fash

Started by Frood, March 02, 2019, 11:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"https://i.postimg.cc/SRJQHSzP/20190303-154901.jpg">

It's dropping things and poos on my vehicle as I write.

This is an Australian bird... why isn't in the Australian Bird thread?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Thread is about my vehicle being pooped on by a sky rodent.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I still prefer the original humble pudgie pidgey.  ac_cool

Man, do they make a mess when they congregate in city centres.

Lol, I dun deny they do make a mess, but for the sake of eternal paradise, it's no doubt worth it.  If I die eventually, my wish is to be buried by nothing but pigeon and quails.  :001_tongue:

They'll have to be strong pigeons.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol, I dun deny they do make a mess, but for the sake of eternal paradise, it's no doubt worth it.  If I die eventually, my wish is to be buried by nothing but pigeon and quails.  :001_tongue:

Most pidgeys have body builder builds, and a mind of a devoted parent, they're just too cool imo.   ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

The older Greeks and Italians here used to eat them decades ago when they got off the freighters.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Most pidgeys have body builder builds, and a mind of a devoted parent, they're just too cool imo.   ac_cool

You must be giving your pigeons performance enhancing substances.

:laugh:

Frood

Performance enhancing Big Bird trail mix?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Performance enhancing Big Bird trail mix?

That's how Big Bird got that size.

Zetsu

I like being a bird or fish chef  ac_cool , well not exactly a real chef but I enjoy watching them eat a wide variety of diets, ranging from noodles, seaweed, garlic enhenced pellets, broccolies, blood worms, meal worms, fish flake, millets, orange, berries, spinach, etc.  lol last thing I ever want to happen is seeing my pets getting bored and depressed in their cages/tanks.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I like being a bird or fish chef  ac_cool , well not exactly a real chef but I enjoy watching them eat a wide variety of diets, ranging from noodles, seaweed, garlic enhenced pellets, broccolies, blood worms, meal worms, fish flake, millets, orange, berries, spinach, etc.  lol last thing I ever want to happen is seeing my pets getting bored and depressed in their cages/tanks.  ac_unsure

I'm giving serious consideration to buying a parrot..

I don't know anything about caring for them though.

ac_blush

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"I like being a bird or fish chef  ac_cool , well not exactly a real chef but I enjoy watching them eat a wide variety of diets, ranging from noodles, seaweed, garlic enhenced pellets, broccolies, blood worms, meal worms, fish flake, millets, orange, berries, spinach, etc.  lol last thing I ever want to happen is seeing my pets getting bored and depressed in their cages/tanks.  ac_unsure

ac_blush

I think parrots like cockatiels are pretty cool, though their IQ and EQ are equivalent to a baby, might as well treat or see them as one.  I think they  make great companions too, notice they have some pretty noticeable characteristic pack into one tiny little body.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

ac_blush

I think parrots like cockatiels are pretty cool, though their IQ and EQ are equivalent to a baby, might as well treat or see them as one.  I think they  make great companions too, notice they have some pretty noticeable characteristic pack into one tiny little body.  :001_tongue:

I wasn't thinking of a cockatiel..

I would prefer a more expensive parrot, but cockatiels can be very tame and friendly.

Bricktop

Just grow an almond tree. They love almonds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just grow an almond tree. They love almonds.

But, do they love -20.

Bricktop

NOBODY loves -20.

They are warm weather creatures.

They don't even like +20.