The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Seoul: Alligator in Florida catches golf ball in mouth during tournament: 'It saved me from a hazard penalty'

Started by cc, February 26, 2019, 05:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Would that have been declared a gator aid?

Geddit? Geddit?

:roll:

I'm feigning a giggle just for you. :laugh3:

cc

That's more likely was a squirting climax
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/alligator-in-florida-catches-golf-ball-in-mouth-during-tournament/82224107/">An alligator in Florida put a new spin on the meaning of a hole-in-one.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/02/21/PNDN/98692c18-1d2f-4e08-b923-b3b10d3ca10b-Bonita_Springs_Alligator.jpg?width=540&height=&fit=bounds&auto=webp">

Joanne and Len Sadowsky were competing in a couples golf competition at the Bonita National Golf Club in Bonita Springs on Saturday when Joanne claimed a gator "jumped up and caught" her wayward ball.

"I shanked the ball to the right, and it was heading to the water," she told the Naples Daily News. "It was close to the gator's head. He saw it, jumped up and caught it."

A photo provided to the publication shows the gator resting with the woman's light pink ball in its mouth. While the Bonita Springs resident is accustomed to seeing gators on the course, this was the first time she's ever witnessed such an event.

"We've seen them with a fish or a turtle in their mouths, but never a golf ball," she said.

[A lesson Seoul: In Florida, be careful with your balls]  :wink:

:roll:

Bricktop

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
">

I've seen lots of gators in Florida. Not one was even half the size of that brontosaurus.

Bricktop

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That's about as big as Florida gators can get ... pretty big for even a croc

It' s probably close to record size.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I did see a couple that appeared close to that size when we lived there, but it's BIG

I go to Florida every year and I have seen my fair share of gators. That one is a monster.