The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Milo Yiannopolour barred from Australia

Started by Bricktop, March 07, 2019, 09:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

He is really annoying...

There is no need to resort in the baby-talk.

But the things he says are correct...

And the ones who talk against him even use Rachel Maddow as some kind of non-biased source.

Bricktop

Islamic mullahs calling for the destruction of Israel, and lauding the brutality of terrorists are annoying. A young, gay raconteur offering alternate views to leftist dogma is either entertaining or provocative, depending on the colour of your cloth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Islamic mullahs calling for the destruction of Israel, and lauding the brutality of terrorists are annoying. A young, gay raconteur offering alternate views to leftist dogma is either entertaining or provocative, depending on the colour of your cloth.

Anyone should be allowed to enter Australia and speak as long as they are not calling for violence....or even excusing it.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, you should be.

Well I'm not.

I never break the law.

I laugh at people who do.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I don't care... the "banning" gets him free publicity..

I've never heard of him, now I have sadly.

Regardless of him being a right whinger, he sounds like another SJW... Whoopie, just what our planet needs, another rotten pollie.

You have to remember, I wish for all politicians to be gassed. It makes no difference what side of politics they're on.

Let me tell you about what natural born Australians like myself, actually THINK.... number 1, we don't like big mouths coming to our country telling us what to think...

number 2, read number 1.

But, you have no problem letting him in to speak?

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"
I never break the law.

That you know of...

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"
I never break the law.

That you know of...

I don't break laws.

Last time I was fined was 1998 when I was taking my tyre over to K-Mart to get fixed and the spare was on... I got pulled over in a cop blitz who went over my car and said my tyre was bald... I said it's the spare and I'm on my way to get the usual one fixed. He saw my new tyre on it's way to K-Mart and said, "doesn't matter, the spare has to be a good tyre too"... technically that was Kurts fault using a worn tyre for my spare... But I recieve a $25 fine...

Did that make me ropeable with the cops? Hell yes. That was 1 month after my house burned down... They couldn't find the known arsonist but they sure as hell could fine me $25 for a worn spare....

oh yes, I was really endeared to cops over that...

I hate authority ESPECIALLY when they act unjustly. To me they're on par with crims.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"I don't care... the "banning" gets him free publicity..

I've never heard of him, now I have sadly.

Regardless of him being a right whinger, he sounds like another SJW... Whoopie, just what our planet needs, another rotten pollie.

You have to remember, I wish for all politicians to be gassed. It makes no difference what side of politics they're on.

Let me tell you about what natural born Australians like myself, actually THINK.... number 1, we don't like big mouths coming to our country telling us what to think...

number 2, read number 1.

But, you have no problem letting him in to speak?

He doesn't need to come here to speak. Anyone can use video on fb or youtube or twitter... he doesn't need to come here.  Trump doesn't come to Australia but we certainly hear him everyday...

Storm in a teacup.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

No, it's not.

It's censorship and an imposition of the rights of all people to speak freely, as long as they do not incite hatred and violence.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"No, it's not.

It's censorship and an imposition of the rights of all people to speak freely, as long as they do not incite hatred and violence.

ac_lmfao

Incite hatred and violence?

All immigrants should be deported immediately... They're all haters and violence offenders.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

If Caskur is allowed to remain here and talk crap, Milo should be too.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

hear hear

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

hear hear

He is allowed to come to Australia.

The free publicity worked wonders.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

hear hear

For Milo or his haters?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

hear hear

For Milo or his haters?

When he was banned, he got free publicity.

When he was approved he got free publicity.

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/milo-yiannopolous-to-tour-australia-after-visa-ban-backflip/news-story/55aa39171683717d165c347988f39831">https://www.news.com.au/national/politi ... 7988f39831">https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/milo-yiannopolous-to-tour-australia-after-visa-ban-backflip/news-story/55aa39171683717d165c347988f39831

Some, (not sure if it was pollies or police) told people just don't go to his speeches...

But you see, news has been slow in Australia so far this year and the rioters and press will want to gate crash his events. It's a fun chance to shake-up the sheeple.

I hate contrived news. It's very obvious it's all contrived.
- Andy Warhol