Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

There were a lot climate alarmists/activists killed on crashed Ethiopian 737

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2019, 02:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Danielle Moore, Angela Rekhorn(from nearby Orillia), Micah Messent, Darcy Belanger, Peter deMarsh, Jessica Hyba, and Stephanie Lacroix.

I don't want to pick fights with the dead. And I know they had loved ones who miss them very much.  

But,there a lot of private and public funded enviro NGO's. They were going to a conference in Nairobi. If they are so concerned about the use of fossil fuels wouldn't it have made much more sense environmentally and cost wise to have a video conference. They would all be alive today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Danielle Moore, Angela Rekhorn(from nearby Orillia), Micah Messent, Darcy Belanger, Peter deMarsh, Jessica Hyba, and Stephanie Lacroix.

I don't want to pick fights with the dead. And I know they had loved ones who miss them very much.  

But,there a lot of private and public funded enviro NGO's. They were going to a conference in Nairobi. If they are so concerned about the use of fossil fuels wouldn't it have made much more sense environmentally and cost wise to have a video conference. They would all be alive today.

It's too soon for this Seoul..

Let their families grieve.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Danielle Moore, Angela Rekhorn(from nearby Orillia), Micah Messent, Darcy Belanger, Peter deMarsh, Jessica Hyba, and Stephanie Lacroix.

It's too soon for this Seoul..

Let their families grieve.

Fair enough. I'll put the lid back on this can of worms.

Anonymous

They would not only be alive, they would have credibility.

JOE

Gee those are evil thoughts Seoulbro.

Im sad for them & im not even an environmentalist.

Not sure about the causes of global warming

But IF (and its a conditional IF) global warming is caused by manmade activity I eally wouldnt be that surprised given the exploding population growth. We cant double the population in sucha shortbtime wo paying the price. Its just not mathematically sustainable. We are headed for an ecological & demographic disaster.

Even if people arent the cause, we still need to use less oil, less minerals, recycle more because we don have a lot left. Many countries have depleted their resources and they are not infinite.

If there is a major criticism I have of climate theorists, they should be encouraging birth control if they trulyvwish to save our planet. Going on a 'birth diet' and even decreaing the population through attrition and would be a positive strp.

In reality the planet was only meant for 3 or 4 billion.

When it went to 5 or 6 bil it was evident that planet was starting to go into the shitter

Anonymous

This thread is not about the cause of climate change, I assume it's about the hypocrisy of climate change activists..

Having said, I think it's in bad taste to be talking about this so soon after people were tragically killed.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"This thread is not about the cause of climate change, I assume it's about the hypocrisy of climate change activists..

Having said, I think it's in bad taste to be talking about this so soon after people were tragically killed.

Well i just pointed out my criticism of them Fashionista.

That if they really want to save the planet they ought to be promoting birth control and perhaos population reduction.

People on Left & Right don't want to swallow the tough medicine. On one hand pro oil wants to burn up all the oil on the planet but climate acivists also push feel good dribble w/o facing reality & making tough choices we need now to prepare us for tomorrow

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"This thread is not about the cause of climate change, I assume it's about the hypocrisy of climate change activists..

A couple of people died in the Fort Mac fires, but that didn't stop the alarmists from immediately blaming man made climate change for the devastation. As it turns out it was caused by humans and careless use of fires.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

A couple of people died in the Fort Mac fires, but that didn't stop the alarmists from immediately blaming man made climate change for the devastation. As it turns out it was caused by humans and careless use of fires.

That was wrong too.