Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Online Community Facilitates Gender Transitions of Five Year Olds

Started by Anonymous, March 13, 2019, 08:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Given the unreasonable outbursts the LGBT community is capable of...

I really dont think they can stay objective about what their kid wants.

They will have a problem with a boy who wants to play with war toys...

And then we have a boy who has been emasculated all his life... A lot of anger inside him..

Potential school shooter... Or a serial killer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Given the unreasonable outbursts the LGBT community is capable of...

And then we have a boy who has been emasculated all his life... A lot of anger inside him..

The parents are not transgendered though are they?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Given the unreasonable outbursts the LGBT community is capable of...

They could be transgender or some other form of gender bender.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

I think they just take contemporary political correctness to the extreme..

I could be wrong though.

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"if someone has a child who is 15 and their whole life they have wanted to be the opposite sex that is an issue the family will have to  deal with one way or another.  But If a child is not complaining about being a girl or a boy, parents should be happy.  why would you looking for trouble where there isn't any?

And buying five year olds prosthetic gentialia.

:crazy:

At least the kids will have bigger packages than their snowflake dads.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

I could be wrong though.

They are being unreasonable..

Anonymous

I could be wrong though.

They are being unreasonable..

They are abusing their children.

Wazzzup

Not the same but related craziness--

HOUSTON — A registered child sex offender has been reading to children at Houston Public Library as part of its Drag Queen Storytime.

A group called Mass Resistance, which has been trying to put an end to the program, contacted KHOU about the child sex offender.

Mass Resistance claims it had been asking the City of Houston for months to disclose information about the drag queens, and when requests went unanswered, they did their own digging and made the shocking link.[/quote]

Drag Queen Storytime is basically men dressed as women come into a public library and read to children.

Here is a picture from a previous "drag queen story time"

http://1ryzas42x65e2oosia40bgli.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/drag.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Not the same but related craziness--

HOUSTON — A registered child sex offender has been reading to children at Houston Public Library as part of its Drag Queen Storytime.

A group called Mass Resistance, which has been trying to put an end to the program, contacted KHOU about the child sex offender.

Mass Resistance claims it had been asking the City of Houston for months to disclose information about the drag queens, and when requests went unanswered, they did their own digging and made the shocking link.

Drag Queen Storytime is basically men dressed as women come into a public library and read to children.

http://1ryzas42x65e2oosia40bgli.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/drag.jpg">[/quote]
 :shock:

Wazzzup

More progtards pushing their gender propaganda on 5 year olds

Report: Kindergartners Receive Presentation on Transgenderism Without Parents Being Informed

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/19/report-kindergartners-read-book-about-transgenderism-without-parents-consent-n2543364">https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannahe ... t-n2543364">https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/19/report-kindergartners-read-book-about-transgenderism-without-parents-consent-n2543364

QuoteA Virginia elementary school is making headlines for lying about a transgender activist's presentation to Kindergarten students, which was reportedly delivered without parental permission.

Last month, approximately 50 Kindergartners in an Arlington, Virginia classroom sat on the floor and listened while a transgender spokesperson for the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) read them a story. The book, titled I am Jazz,was authored by transgender teen Jazz Jennings, and states that a child can have a "girl brain but a boy body" or a boy brain and a girl body.

The school later claimed that parents were given the opportunity to opt their children out of the presentation, and that a letter was sent out notifying parents ahead of time about the presentation's content.

But it now appears that the school's claim is false.
t Leftards think they should determine what kids learn and the children's parents should have no say.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"More progtards pushing their gender propaganda on 5 year olds

Report: Kindergartners Receive Presentation on Transgenderism Without Parents Being Informed

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/19/report-kindergartners-read-book-about-transgenderism-without-parents-consent-n2543364">https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannahe ... t-n2543364">https://townhall.com/tipsheet/briannaheldt/2019/03/19/report-kindergartners-read-book-about-transgenderism-without-parents-consent-n2543364

QuoteA Virginia elementary school is making headlines for lying about a transgender activist's presentation to Kindergarten students, which was reportedly delivered without parental permission.

Last month, approximately 50 Kindergartners in an Arlington, Virginia classroom sat on the floor and listened while a transgender spokesperson for the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) read them a story. The book, titled I am Jazz,was authored by transgender teen Jazz Jennings, and states that a child can have a "girl brain but a boy body" or a boy brain and a girl body.

The school later claimed that parents were given the opportunity to opt their children out of the presentation, and that a letter was sent out notifying parents ahead of time about the presentation's content.

But it now appears that the school's claim is false.
t Leftards think they should determine what kids learn and the children's parents should have no say.

Private school for my children is our biggest expense..

This kind of madness reminds me that is a worthy investment.

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Not the same but related craziness--

Mass Resistance claims it had been asking the City of Houston for months to disclose information about the drag queens, and when requests went unanswered, they did their own digging and made the shocking link.

http://1ryzas42x65e2oosia40bgli.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/drag.jpg">[/quote]

It looks like Priscilla Queen of the Desert, dildo monster, unicorn, and KISS fan rolled into one.
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

Five staff from the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) clinic have quit

Clinicians concerned children are having unnecessary gender change treatment

One whistleblower only stayed in post to stop more children having treatment

Number of youngsters referred to service rose from 94 in 2010 to 2,519 last year[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Five staff from the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) clinic have quit

Clinicians concerned children are having unnecessary gender change treatment

One whistleblower only stayed in post to stop more children having treatment

Number of youngsters referred to service rose from 94 in 2010 to 2,519 last year
[/quote]
Mutilating three year olds.

:swoon: